Enjoy the visit to the house museum of La Casa de Los Balcones -also known as Casa Fonseca-, built in 1632. During this visit, you will be able to discover the lifestyle of a canarian wealthy family of the 17th century.
The circuit begins on the first floor, where you can look at different rooms of the house, which is home to a big collection of antique objects of the family.
Between them, there are typical canarian objects and traditional tools used in the past to get some resources, for instance the water.
Then, you go downstairs to know how a winery works. After that, going downstairs, you will be able to relax on the inner courtyard surrounded by a stunning wooden balcony and chilling sounds like water and the songbirds.
Don't miss the opportunity to feel like a canarian person. We encourage you to try wearing typical canarian costume and take awesome photos in this stunning environment.
• Museum of Uses and Customs to discover the lifestyle of a canarian wealthy family of the 17th century.
• Inner Canarian courtyard surrounded by a stunning wooden balcony made with canarian tea wood.
• Collection of antique objects that belonged to the owners of this house.
• Temple of Calado, one of the most-known traditional handcraft. The only private place which is open the whole year for the public.
• Dress in typical canarian costume and take a selfie in a unique environment.