By booking with us, you will get: • Cars up to 6 passengers • 1 standard luggage per passenger - 158 cm, 62 inches (height + width + long) • Fixed price without hidden costs • Certified local professionals • 24/7 customer support ready to help Full refund guaranteed in case of cancellation 24 hours prior to start time service.
Duration: 20–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Waiting time
- 24/7 customer support
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will receive an SMS with the instructions for the transfer. After the flight lands, your driver will contact you through WhatsApp, phone call, or text message, to arrange a meeting point. Remember that, once your flight has landed, the waiting time is up to 45 minutes
- Airport De Gran Canaria, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138165P322
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138165P322
About the operator
Joined in April 2019
#64 of 189 Transportation in Madrid
- 292karlj00Absolutely Fabulous StayRight from arriving at this hotel i just knew it would be perfrct...... it was. From the first minute of arriving to these last few hours before going back to UK, its just "that" feel good feeling you get. This definitely my favourite hotel ever. I will be returning Staff are really curteous, polite, English is good. They cant do enough to help or assist you. Rooms are clean, comfy bed, towels changed daily. Fantastic location, 15 yards to the beach. A 3 star hotel with beach views to enjoy whilst enjoying a gorgeous breakfast.....unheard of. This hotel is quite easilly in the league of most 4 and 5 star hotels. Brilliant, the best 9 nights holiday ive had for a long long time.
- shelleybW2116UW00Convenient OptionDispatcher spoke English but the driver did not. That said, she (the driver) was kind, on time and had a sufficiently large vehicle for our 4 large suitcases.
- Linda S00Friendly staffFirst class service.Prompt pick up and help with luggage Would thoroughly recommend.Lovely friendly staff
- Hols6500Belated wedding anniversary 50thThe hotel was great staff good and helpfull , food very good the hotel needs an upgrade but would still go back 100% 😎
- kennethcY7873ZL00A SUPERB HOTEL IN LAS PALMAS, GRAN CANARIAI had visiterd thisx hotel more than thirty years ago and remembered that it was then a marvellous holiday hotel. Now under the ownership of the Bull group is remains a high quality enterprise. From the first moment of arrival at the Hotel Reina Isabel on Gran Canaria it is clear that this is a very grand hotel. Everything about the hotel is worthy of praise. The staff are exemplary, the cleanliness is absolute and nothing seems to be left to chance. The meals are buffet style with every sort of meal freshly and well prepared. Equally the prices in the bar are modest with the prices of the restaurant wine list attractively low. Worthy of mention are the wonderful display of glorious flowers in the large, lxurioius lobby. So what more can one say, Frankly nothing as exery aspect of a stay at this hotel is of the highest comfort and quality. Definitely a "Must" stayt in a visit to Gran Canaria and it is certainly A HOTEL i SHALL REVISIT SOON.
- Stasjonvn00A Day´s Trip by Coach to Bruges and Ghent with Brussles City Tours!!On 15th Nov, with my husband I took the days trip by coach to Bruce and Ghent - a whole 11 hours!!! Our guide Stefan - a gentleman with language proficiency in English, Dutch, Italian and Spanish. An excellent guide with required sense of humour, very informative, of lively and very patient disposition - all of the aforementioned qualities make for a guide, who largely promotes and sustains the long sightseeing day - specially when it is on foot when we arrived in each of the two places - especially when it is on a wet day!!!! The tour was planned very practically based on the weather forecast of rain from afternoon onwards. The boat trip was enjoyed in the Bruges canal only because the day was yet dry!! - then after the lunch break - the Ghent was slated - from late afternoon till evening we were walking around Ghent seeing all the places and things of highlighted historical and social importances. We will strongly recommend the days trip to Bruges and Ghent with Brussels City Center - especially with Stefan as your guide!!!!
- selenas72000Never Showed UpThe ppl confirmed my info and then never showed up, left me stranded at the airport. When I reached out to them they said they tried to email me, I said why wouldn’t you call and they had no excuse.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We have just arrived at this shambles of an airport. We have just waited over 1hr in passport control. Because we have British passport. Absolutely totally disorganised. With 2 people checking passports. And 4 flights . We then came through and the wonderful Tui transfer coach passed right by us and wouldn’t stop . Totally terrible service by Gran Canaria airport.& The tui reps who said the called our names . Which didn’t happen as my husband was through with our cases . Not a great start …..
Written July 11, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.