Take the worry out of your departure to Las Palmas Airport and pre-book a private transfer to suit your group size (up to 15 people). Avoid the long lines for taxis at the hotel, and travel in the comfort of a Premium car or minivan.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes and VAT
- Any parking and/or airport tolls
- Meet and greet service
- Private one way transfer
- Tips and gratuities
- Excess luggage charges: Only 1 standard suitcase allowed per passenger, size 46x69x29cms (18x27x11in); an additional fee will be applied in case of oversized and extra luggage.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup will be provided at any hotel or private address in the city centre; for hotel pickups the driver will meet Guests at the hotel reception; fror private addresses, the driver will meet Guests in front of the specified pickup address.
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
- Gran Canaria Airport, GC-1, s/n, 35230 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8653P1060
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (up to 2 years old) and children (up to 6 years old) must be seated in a baby or child seat. Please ensure you select the number of infants or children travelling so that the seat can be provided at the time
- The driver will wait for 60 minutes after efective landing time, please contact our assistance center if you can't find the driver on arrival.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Price is per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport?
- Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport price starts from $99.86. Discover and book Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport?
- Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport is hosted by Gran Canaria Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gran Canaria Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8653P1060
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Gran Canaria Transfers
Joined in March 2015
#19 of 56 Transportation in Gran Canaria
- HorshamKerry00Never use Hopper TransfersNever book a transfer with HOPPER they did not pick us up on the return to the airport !!! Left stranded to try get public transfer , on calling the emergency line he said the driver did come !! No way we was there 30 mins early. Never trust them
- Dreamer82165700RIP off Burger KingAirport efficient staff friendly Food expensive in all restaurants but Burger King takes the trophy for worst value for money..2 meals €27.90. The bar beside it a better option
- Robgail600Excursions Shop Bahia BayWe stayed at the Playa Feliz hotel at Bahia Feliz where we booked an excursion on the Catamaran which included snorkelling and a banana boat trip from the Excursions shop Bahai Bay, we paid 120 Euro deposit for this trip, our grandson took a reaction to something and developed a painful skin rash when he was in the sun/water the day before the trip was due. Due to this reaction we could not carry on with this trip so we enquired if we could change to a trip which did not involve prolonged exposure to the sun and water or get a refund, we were denied both by the shop representative who informed us we needed to cancel within 24 hours, unfortunately medical conditions don't offer you 24 hours notice , we lost our whole deposit, i wouldn't advise booking through this shop, but if you do i would certainly ask in advance about cancellations as this information is not explained to you when booking the trip, this experience spoiled an otherwise lovely holiday.
- Frocca6800Amazing and incredibleMaspalomas dunas and play de Amadores were the sea is very quite. Las Palmas but It Is better without wind
- mcmenzy00Transfer to and from airportPerfect, I always worry booking 6 months in advance but worked really well, on time and really friendly, thank you.
- mcmenzy00Transfers to and from airportPerfect, driver was there waiting when got to airport and picked us up from hotel on time. Always worry booking something 6 months in advance but would highly recommend this company.
- Angela P00Great TripLanded at airport. Shuttle bus was waiting for us. we were picked up on time with great trip back to airport and would recommend.
- Toneandjoan00Go taxi!Got a text stating pick up point. No coach. Rang office, no outcome. Had to call a taxi for return to airport. Very stressful. Claimed refund but no result. Poor service. Taxi for 4 people is cheaper and shorter journey!
- Simon B00Book somewhere else.Dreadful don’t bother booking as we spent an hour and 20 minutes waiting for the bus to depart. Even the poor driver was embarrassed. The manager kept arguing we had been there under an hour. Backed down when I showed him the phone record of the call that came through when I was speaking to them. The cost of the transfer is high for sitting around at an airport car park - look at booking a local taxi instead (not through this company) as the cost not much more than the shuttle bus.
- Thomas A M00Private transfer to hotelWe booked a private transfer from airport to hotel ,on arrival at airport we went to lobby to expect a person with our name,but after an hour no show ,tried ringing the transfer company to hear a automated response telling us we had dialed an invalid number,the company in question was Polna Mobility which nobody in the airport had heard of,we had to get a taxi to hotel,on return to airport, reception in hotel tried ringing same company to get same response invalid number,so we had to taxi back to airport,so people be aware of this company, Disgruntled passenger.
- Lisa J00NightmareI waited over 35 mins for my coach transfer which never turned up. My family got picked up at the same time my transfer was supposed to be there I showed the driver my booking but he said no not allowed I was then informed by hoppa transfers that this was my bus and to wait 20 mins and they will get the bus to come back for me but it didn't come back. Was told by Hoppa they would send a car but still waiting as I am typing, do not use this Company
- John M00Kn Columbus playa las americasBest hotel we'd stayed in for the last few years.selfcatering apts.central to everything ,but still away from the mad strip veronicas.so nice and quiet at night.going back in September 2020.great time to go.weather fantastic.
- Micks282500J2 flight TenerifeI go to Tenerife 2 x a year normally go with jet 2 flights ,this year I thought the seat was a bit cramped there normally a bit bigger,not sure if they were to make up a short fall from the recent Thomas Cook going bust,this type of plain imo maybe ok for 2 he flight but not 4.5 hrs
- richardmenzies00HolidayGood flight crew really good got used to flight duration but not times apart from that OK late night return did not like
- Keith H00Scam unscrupulous taxi driver. Pre-booked transport services from south Tenerife airportBe aware of pre booked transport to accommodation from airport. The Issue we encountered was after speaking to transport company at the airport we were guided to the taxi rank, by a lovely lady who was very helpful. However, the same cannot be said for the taxi driver who was given a confirmation letter for our prepaid transport from service at checkpoint 12. At the start of the journey he put his meter on which got me thinking,“we have paid for transport already, what’s he doing”!! On arrival at our hotel he pointed again at the meter, which gave me the impression we were being charged. I ignored his suggestions to pay what was on the meter and got out the taxi to collect bags, he said nothing then drove off. I feel this isn’t an isolated scam from a unscrupulous taxi driver. Be aware you do not pay taxi drivers for pre paid transport from airport transport companies. You are given confirmation letters for both journeys by the company.
Buy it with
Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport provided by Gran Canaria Transfers
Product Overview: Private Transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Las Palmas (LPA) airport
Number of Photos