Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPlaya de las Teresitas
- 1Parque Rural de AnagaStop: 4 hoursOne of the oldest laurel forest in the world. Plants and birds endemic from this place. Ravine and volcanics rocks with different shapes. Small and easy hiking just 15 minutes through a mystery forestRead more
- You'll end atSanta Cruz De Tenerife (Muelle De La Ribera)Spainwhen the clients come by ship we use to leave them inside of the harbour close from their shipSee address & details
Canary Islands, Canary Islands Cabildo insular, Plaza de España, s/n, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Santa Cruz De Tenerife (Muelle De La Ribera), Spain
- Local guide
- Free wifi
- Pick up from Santa Cruz or La Laguna will be FREE
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Insurance included
- Food and drinks
- Pick ups in the south of the island have 36€ for supplement per booking.
- North of the island from Puerto de la Cruz to Icod 21€ and from Garachico to Buenavista 36€.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved you should wear sport shoes.
- Please provide an useful mobile phone better with whatsApp.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- if the clients come with wheelchair please make a photo and we will try to find a special car with a charge
- What health measures have we implemented on our activity? All required protective equipment is provided All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned Social distancing is maintained in vehicles To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited Bring your own mask You must fill out a travel information form Temperature checks are mandatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very pleased with this tour. Having lived on the island his whole life, the guide was very knowledgeable of the area and knew a few secret private lookouts where other groups don't go. He spoke very good english and had a nice van perfect for the narrow back country roads. Be…
Date of experience: November 2019
It was great trip with some nice elderly Germans and Dutchies. Reason why I gave one star less: I was offered to do Roundtrip around the coast of the island, apparently for them killing two birds with one stone, so that they could save their energy and time. Although the…
Date of experience: January 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Mas de Treinta Tenerife
The tour was unfortunately nothing as described in previous reviews. Very basic input from the guide. I would not r…
A pleasant and memorable trip
You can see many wonders of nature, including the sea, the beaches and the incredible mountains. Each of the follo…
A very personal visit
Our guide Angel made our day a very personal visit to Tenerife island. With expert knowledge he took us to all the …
Stressful and Hard to Follow.
It didn't start well. Four of our fourteen passengers arrived on time, but at the wrong location. We lost almost a …
Let this company be your guide
From pick up close to the cruise port to drop off, everything and everywhere was perfect! If your cruise takes you …
We can not begin to state where to start reviewing this company. Punctual, comprehensive, attentive, just a perfect…
They don't tell you to bring a sweater or provide an umbrella
Only after the tour guide picked us up did they tell us that it would be cold in certain parts of the island. They …
A great tour with a great guide
We visited Tenerife in October 2019, and booked a tour with Mas de Treinta Tenerife. Our guide and driver, Angell,…
Nice place to visit
The day of our arrival to Tenerife was a little bit stressful we took a plane from Madrid and the airline didn’t …
I stopped to visit the pyramids on the way back north after a drive south. They were very interesting with a nice …
Breathtaking hillside location with remarkable pyramids
Loved this site, we drove in rental car from Amarilla Golf resort, straight forward coastal drive apart from the la…
Overall I enjoyed the trip. It was nice to see Mount Teide and the view points we went to. Our “lunch” was at 4 pm,…
Great travel guide
Our travel guide was the best! He gave a great overview on the tour! He was delivered an excellent experience!
Very Beaufiful Place to Visit
This was an amazing experience, a must see whenever in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands. I was part of a par…
Highlight of my visit to Tenerife
I was picked up at the hotel as booked at 09:45 . Comfortable van ...I was the only English speaking person as was …
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour
How much is Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour?
Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour price starts from $67.80. Discover and book Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour cancellation policy?
Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour?
Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour is hosted by Mas de Treinta Tenerife. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mas de Treinta Tenerife on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Anaga's Biosphere Reserve tour on Tripadvisor