Explore the coves, beaches, caves and cliffs of the Bay of Palma. Unforgettable experience 100% guaranteed! Embarkation at the port of Can Pastilla, pontoon F.
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
: German, English, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Insurance with franchise
- Fuel consumption
- Final cleaning 30 €
- Deposit 1000 €
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134991P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla?
- Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla price starts from $366.95. Discover and book Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla on Tripadvisor
- What is the Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla cancellation policy?
- Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla?
- Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla is hosted by Captain Boleor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Captain Boleor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134991P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in May 2016
#1 of 4 Tours & Activities in Can Pastilla
- Jillian J00Great response from Captain BDealing with Captain B was very good the weather was very windy and in the end it wasn’t possible for the experience to happen. This would not put me off again if I was to visit again
- Alex B00Quick and Easy!Great experience! Quick and easy process. The boat is perfect for a small group and even has Bluetooth speakers. It is a very slow boat, but I’m guessing that’s required. Either way you still have plenty of time to get to awesome cliffs and caves. Highly recommend, would rent again!
- W3314QEmichelleb00Sunset kayakWould definitely recommend the sunset kayak. I wouldn't go for the paddle board option unless you are very experienced in paddle boarding in the sea as we did approx a 5km round journey to a small island to watch the sunset with our instructor. Absolutely amazing.
- LeannePlatts00100% recommendAbsolutely the highlight of my trip. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clear instructions and advice on where to go. Recommend 100%
- Nomad60651000Boat was OK but extremely underpowered.The boat was pretty nice but 15hp is way to slow. Big motor boats were blowing by us and throwing us around. You rent for 4 hours and 2 of it was spent just getting to the cove. The boat was way too expensive for that as you only really use it 1/2 the time. The stereo also sucked. We had a hard time finding a swimming place as it was pretty crowded. We got a warning from the app that we were too close to the shore when we were in 20 feet of water. That being said we saw some of the tour catamarans with 40 people on them and it looked horrible. My daughter who is a little shy was able to swim and lay out in her bikini which she would never have done on a big tour boat.
- Kitunia00Palma BoatWe had a great time. Good weather. Wish the boat went a little faster. Will rent with a license next time.
- Gonzamart8900Unforgettable experienceIt was very fast and easy to get the boat. We went to the east and the cliffs look insane, nice views and best pictures and videos I could ever get!
- LoisTEW00FunReally Lovely little boat. Great condition. Fun experience. The boat had music which was nice too would do again
- 399darrenh00Great experience from start to endFantastic experience throughout. The whole process was very simple from start to end. Both members of staff we met were polite and professional and helpful. within 30 minutes of walking in to hire a boat we were on the water. We'll definitely use again if we visit Can Pastilla.
- Smakeloos00Great time for a great valueFriendly and experienced instructors, they have clean instructions and some advice on the best places to visit. The boat was comfortable and clean. Near the end of our trip they even gave us the option to extend our trip by some time (it wasn’t booked directly after) for a very reasonable price.
- Alexey K00This will make your stay at Mallorca 10/10Definitely 5/5! Boats in a great condition, it is opening a numerous amount of possibilities where to go/stay for swimming and taking sunbathes :)
- Georgiana928100Must try it out!!!Really great experience! We got there a bit late , but the guy was really nice and he waited for us. He told us all we needed to know about the boat and that slwas it. An amazing experience all together! He was really nice even after we lost our anchor 🤣🤣🤣 ps. We had to pay for it. I would recommend this to everyone visiting Mallorca. It is a must to have your own boat l, even if is just for few hours!!
- L484BCjamesg00Simply brilliant experienceOur family hired a boat for 4 hours from this company. From start to finish they were fantastic. Frank and all the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The equipment was good quality and we received must better instruction than we have experienced elsewhere. Unfortunately our little boy was not feeling well and we had to come back early. We were refunded some of our fee which we did not expect at all. Highly recommended.
- 433timi00Great experience2nd time hiring from Bolero. Hired for 6hrs and had a great time again. Full instruction prior to departing. Company contacted me as I left credit card on boat after leaving. You have to pay 500€ damage deposit holding payment and promptly returned after returning boat (if no damage obviously). We had lunch on boat and went snorkelling after dropping anchor in sandy bay. Highly recommend!
- N2921YZpeterb00Best excursion you could wish for!Incredible experience, the service from the office and from Juan was fantastic. Juan was particularly friendly and gave great advice for where to visit. Worth every penny and we will definitely be back!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great service and organisation, very quick response on question, Boat and equipment in top condition👍. With the Cabin, you find enormous space to store your towels and food, also helpful if some of the kids wants to rest! We know Baptiste and his team since 3 years now, and makes us returning every time!
Written July 18, 2021
It was the 3rd time we rent a boat from Baptiste. Nice guy and very friendly. Nice boat and our kids had a lot of fun with the donut. Next year again...
Written August 10, 2019
Glad to see that all the family enjoyed it, that is the goal :-)) Baptiste
Written August 17, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Good evening, myself and my family are coming to Majorca on the 24th August for a week. Is it worthwhile booking with you now or just turn up on a day we wish to rent? Thanks Jeff.
Hello, sorry TripAdvisor just send me your message today.. it is strongly recommended to book in advance. The next availability for this boat Q605 'Helios' is on Monday 26th
Buy it with
Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla provided by Captain Boleor
Product Overview: Boat rental Q605 'Helios' (150hp / 7p) - Can Pastilla
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos