Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 6 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- Pass byMoofish glass bottomPorto Cristo HarbourCala RomanticaCala Millor BeachPunta de n'AmerPlaya de Sa Coma
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Porto Cristo Harbour, Carretera del Moll, 5, 07680 Manacor, Illes Balears, Spain 07680 Cala Romantica, Balearic Islands, Spain Cales de Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain 07560 Sa Coma, Balearic Islands, Spain 07560 Cala Millor, Balearic Islands, Spain Cala Bona, Illes Balears, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Boat tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour2b DMC
Great tour all over the different areas of the old town, with a few sneaky trips into shops to see some historical …
lovely smooth trip to Lanzarote, coffee shop onboard, social distancing adhered to, ferry on time, highly recommend…
Lovely morning at sea
I love boat trips so this was just the perfect way for me and my friend to explore the coastline. The captain provi…
Great top experience, great combination of activities ! We did some banana, jetski, parachute and fast boat drive! …
Amazing experience. Great customer service. Staff are very kind and helpful. Saw dolphins. Dry organised.
what an amazing day just to see the dolphins and a once in a life time turtle truly amazing the boat was well arr…
Sooo much fun
We loved the whole thing! It was so relaxing to lie on the ship and see the beautiful coast! The crew bring drinks …
Bought 5 tickets, the caves were closed. We were charged for the visit that couldn’t happen.
I have bought 5 tickets for our family on the trip advisor for the 10th of August. As we are staying on the other s…
Great afternoon snorkeling and paddle boarding
Great afternoon visiting pristine little bays for snorkeling and paddle boarding a great trip for the family when v…
Not exactly what the tin said......
Enjoyed the snorkelling at the start, then as it went on it got a little boring.... and it’s tiring. I had my two d…
I'm very happy to see dolphins realy in the sea.
Quick stop swimming, quick stop watching dolphins, good service, nice boat, good fellow ship. good experience,just …
You can’t miss it!
This tour is a must do in Menorca. You go to different bays, tiny beaches and fascinating caves. Beautiful day, blu…
Fun family activity in the charming Fornells. The village is worth a visit followed by lunch at a local restaurant
This adventure was really beautiful! The landscapes were really pretty and there was a good atmosphere! I really re…
Relaxing but at times crowded
Great food and very relaxing. Be careful though as the boat can get crowded. The trip had a few moments of tour gui…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,451 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca
- Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca price starts from $34.36. Discover and book Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca on Tripadvisor
- Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca on Tripadvisor
- Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca is hosted by Tour2b DMC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour2b DMC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca on Tripadvisor