San Sebastian is the perfect city to move around on a bike, and visit its hotspots while riding one of our bikes is a must-do that should not be missed. Join us to find San Sebastian's most spectacular corners that otherwise would be missed. Departing from downtown, three beaches are covered (Ondarreta, La Concha and Zurriola) and San Sebastian is crossed from edge to edge: the Comb of the Wind is reached in the Western end of Ondarreta beach, and after this the magnificent buildings that Spanish queen Maria Cristina built during her reign in the late 19th century (the so-called Belle Epoque in San Sebastian) will be seen all along the way until the Eastern end of Zurriola beach, where the Pigeon of Peace is located.
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
- Bike insurance
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- E-bike (check availability upon extra charge)
- Rain clothes
- Departure details
- Good Shepherd of San Sebastián Cathedral, Urdaneta Kalea, 12, 20006 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain Cathedral´s main stairs
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40961P97
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian?
- How much is Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian?
- Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian price starts from $61.02. Discover and book Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian cancellation policy?
- Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian?
- Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian is hosted by Local Experts Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local Experts Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40961P97
- You'll start atGood Shepherd of San Sebastián CathedralUrdaneta Kalea, 12, 20006 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, SpainCathedral´s main stairsSee address & details
- 1Buen Pastor CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Ayuntamiento de San SebastianStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3La Concha BeachStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Miramar PalaceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Maria Kristina ZubiaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6TabakaleraStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7KursaalStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Paseo NuevoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Local Experts Tours
Joined in July 2015
#12 of 67 Outdoor Activities in San Sebastian - Donostia
- Dream1324570319100A day well spentThe trip was fun. Gaztelugatxe was gorgeous, we happened to have a been a clear day, the tour of old town Bilbao was comprehensive and the Guggenheim is a world class museum, well worth a day trip out of San Sebastián. Ike’s our guide is personable, informative and allowed us to interact as a group. An excellent driver and professional. A day well spent
- joshit92700FunAbsolutely amazing! We loved our tour guides Aida and Imanuel. Both very funny and easy to talk with. The wines were great and the views were so nice.
- Kate S00Fantastic Pintxos and Wine Tour in San Sebastián old townFabian, our guide was excellent. Very friendly and educated about the wines and the different pintxos we tried. We visited 5 different places, all a short walk from each other in the old town. The restaurants were all ready for us and in some we sat down and in others we stood. Fabian ordered everything for us. Delicious, fun and educational.
- tymythy00Prefect DayAida was an excellent tour guide. She provided interesting information about the region. We had ample time at each location and did not feel rushed. She also ordered very delicious pintxos for lunch. Also a very competent driver.
- MyKittiesDad00Excellent Value, Marvelous Guide, Magnificent TourWhat’s so great about a food tasting tour? Sure, you can just go from place to place on your own like some reviews here mention. But you would certainly be missing out on the unique experience a guide can provide you. And this tour from Local Experts is marvelous! Our group of strangers were made up of folks from around the world, the U.K., Germany, Japan and the U.S. There were vegetarians, non-drinkers, and folks with food allergies. Fabián, our guide, was the consummate professional, taking into consideration everyone’s food issues with care and making sure everyone had an extraordinary experience. Fabián explained each dish served, whether it was unique of the region or typical for locals to eat on any given night out. He answered the silliest of questions and easily managed the logistics of our crowd of nine while having conversations with each tour member making us feel like a bunch of friends just out on the town. Each pintxo served to us was more special and tantalizing than the last. From beef to pork to this amazing artichoke salad that was to die for. Heck, even the special vegetarian plates made us meat-eaters jealous! This tour is a perfect start to any visit to Basque Country. It taught us some of their delicious cuisine (I’m hooked on sardines!) and encouraged us to drop some of our apprehension for new things and dive right into the food scene with confidence. I highly recommend this tour.
- I1284QWstevenh00Not A Great Experience, But Not HorribleAt least one cider house tour is a must when visiting San Sebastian. However, we felt that this probably was not a good one, and was a bit overpriced for what you get. We paid about 100 Euros a person. For that, we got a taxi ride to the Cider House to and from our hotel (which probably would have been about 14 Euros each way), and the Cider House pre-set menu (which, if purchased separately, would have been 39.50 Euros each), and a tour with a surly guide who did not want to let us take videos. WHen we were taking video during the tour, she asked us not to do it, so we had to wait until she was done talking before we could video the experience. Then, she kept rushing us, telling us she had to move along, and the fact that we had to wait until she was done to video slowed us down. We were the only two on the tour, by the way. So, generally, the experience was not pleasant on the tour. The food and cider were OK, but not worth what we paid. Finally, communication from the tour company was not great. They told us when they would pick us up and drop us off, but they did not tell us that there would be no tour guide to do so. As a result, we got to the pickup point and waited, and nobody showed. We called, and nobody answered. Ten minutes later, we had the hotel call, and they were told that there was a taxi waiting for us. We found the taxi, but neither we nor the driver had known to contact each other to start the ride. He was pleasant enough, however once the ride began. When it was time to go, we asked the man at the Cider House if he was going to call the taxi to take us back, or if it was pre-arranged by the tour company. He did not know. Eventually our driver to take us back arrived (on time, and this time we knew this was probably the guy, and got in the taxi). He was very pleasant, and we had a nice conversation going back to our hotel. In all, an OK experience, and a bit overpriced for what you get.
- 57laureens00Great tour and guide!The entire process from booking, communications and tour was top notch!!! Our tour guide Imanol was a delight! Super professional, relaxed and knowledgeable. He literally gave my daughter his sweater off his back when she was cold. Above and beyond of care! Our tour was great despite some rain.
- Maria-07196100Beautiful Sceneries!We were a small group of four. The guide, Eva Luna picked us up at our hotel, not listed by the company tour, at 9:00 a.m. The city tour visit and Eva Luna's knowledge its was outstanding. It was a rainy day, but her passion about her job made us a perfect day! The tour, beautiful sceneries and design arquitecture of the Frech coast.
- nnoSfBayArea00Good Tour of some French Basque TownsIt was a good tour of the French Basque towns, Bayonne and Biarritz. The guide had good information but was on the soft spoken side. We had a good lunch in Bayonne even though it was a hot day. The heat mainly bothered us in van with 7 people. The air conditioning hardly made it to the 3 in the back.
- catfish991200Could not have a better experience. Highly recommend without any reservation!Could not have a better experience. Highly recommend without any reservation! The tour guide was excellent. He knows the area well and shared with us his knowledge of the area, the winery, and recommendations of what to do in the Basque Country and beyond. We were delighted to meet him and learn from him what the region, the winery, and Getaria have to offer. Suffice it to say, that we are highly recommending the tour, visiting the region, and the guide to all our friends and colleagues who are thinking of visiting the region. I’d like to thank our tour guide, and the Tourist office in San Sebastian for what was a memorable visit to the home of Txakoli, Getaria and the nearby areas.
- yo012119300Affordable tourThe restaurants offered dishes that one wouldn't typically order, and it was satisfying. The guide was knowledgeable but didn't talk excessively and communicated with everyone, including myself, a Japanese person. Thanks to this, we had a great atmosphere during the tour. Although the tour was at full capacity, they were attentive to everyone's preferences.
- Tom E00A walk through San Sebastián!We had a great tour! Our guide knew the ins and outs of the city and the history going way, way back. He took us through the old town and explained all the characters that made it what is today. We also explored the newer areas and he topped it off at a great bar for a drink and snack. We had an excellent tour. Highly recommend!
- camcon9000AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS CHEESEThe cheese was AMAZING. And Begonia was a lovely host, guide and driver. We had a lovely time hearing about the cheese making process, meeting some of the sheep, and of course tasting the incredible end result. Let's hope the cheese we bought lasts more than a one sitting when we get home - it is so delicious it becomes difficult to stop eating it :D
- camcon9000Excellent wine, views, and peopleReally excellent tour, the wineries were both excellent - especially Tritium - in large part to do with the incredibly charming Ara. The views of Rioja were beautiful, and Jeremy was a great and obliging driver and guide. Had a great time with the rest of the group as well, met some amazing folks
- Sue S00An excellent day tripThis was an excellent day trip. It was interesting, informative and was well paced. Imanol was a great guide who really shared a lot about the culture and life in the Basque country. We had a delicious lunch and plenty of time to enjoy all of the planned activities.
Buy it with
Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian provided by Local Experts Tours
Product Overview: Private Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour of San Sebastian
Number of Photos