per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Flamenco class
- Entry/Admission - Local Experts Tours
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40961P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian?
- Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian price starts from $164.83. Discover and book Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian cancellation policy?
- Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian?
- Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian is hosted by Local Experts Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local Experts Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40961P12
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A fab experience
We loved our tour - very informative and interesting as well as delicious food and wine! Highly recommended for fir…
It was good
It was very good. We don't know San Sebastian at all so beginning with history and about Basque, so on. One thing…
First time to Rioja region
Matheo(sp?) was a great tour director. Great driving and knowledgeable about Rioja wines. The cave at the first win…
Great tour, great guide
Great tour to beautiful Hondarribia, followed by a stop-over in Pasaia. All that in a small group, guided by Imanol…
Great tour of San Sebastián!
We learned so much about San Sebastián on our tour with Fabian. He was knowledgeable and patient with our questions…
Great personal customer service
The local tour operator provided great customer service. They did reschedule my original tour to a different date w…
A great day experiencing the Basque country
A great experience with a great guide Immanol. He was very patient and answered all our questions and went to grea…
Enjoyable day trip
We were picked up promptly at the arranged time and the bonus for us was that we were the only two on the trip, so …
Interesting and enjoyable
Agency was efficient and had great communication. The tour was lovely and we had a brilliant guide. Meal was delici…
Amazing wines and tour guide!
Iker went above and beyond to provide an amazing experience for our tour group. While there were some mechanical is…
We discovered a New World in the Old World
We spent 17 days in 5 cities in Spain. Although I'd never been to Spain, I expected to be wowed by Barcelona and Ma…
What a fabulous tour this was, we went to 4 different bars and enjoyed the delicious pintxos paired with your choic…
Too bad for the rain... it was still amazing, lovely, beautiful, would recommend. You get to see and learn a lot in…
Good pintxos tour in San Sebastian
We had a really fun tour with Matteo- visiting 4 different bars and he recommended the best pintxos at each bar and…
Another trip outside of San Sebastian that was well worth it without the worry of driving ourselves and learning so…