Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pintxos tastings
- Drinks as specified
- Entry/Admission - LA CEPA
- Entry/Admission - San Sebastian - Donostia
- Entry/Admission - Pub Mendaur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Alameda del Blvd., 25W, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain Meeting point: Alameda del Boulevard's band stand Address: Alameda del Boulevard 22, 20003 San Sebastian (Gipuzkoa)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40961P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour?
- San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour price starts from $70.74. Discover and book San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour cancellation policy?
- San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour?
- San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour is hosted by Local Experts Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local Experts Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40961P16
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atAlameda del Blvd., 25WAlameda del Blvd., 25W, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, SpainMeeting point: Alameda del Boulevard's band stand Address: Alameda del Boulevard 22, 20003 San Sebastian (Gipuzkoa)See address & details
- Pass byKiosko Boulevard
- 1LA CEPAStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Txepetxa TabernaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pub MendaurStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Fermin Calbeton KaleaStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byKiosko Boulevard
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Local Experts Tours
Joined in July 2015
#12 of 67 Outdoor Activities in San Sebastian - Donostia
- markk56200GO, JUST DO IT!Jeremie was awesome! He communicates so well, and knows so much about this wonderful city. It made the rest of my time there so much richer!
- joansK5029CT00Great day tripGreat day with Joselu who was very informative about all we visited today. Thoroughly recommend the tour.
- Kevin S00A fun day touring with Local ExpertsWe learned a fair amount about Basque history & cultural differences compared to Spain. We saw some beautiful countryside and the views of Gaztelugatxe were spectacular, although it should be mentioned that the 500 m walk down to the vantage point was steep. Joselu was a wonderful guide who made the 9 hour tour interesting the whole way.
- norah t00Amazing day!Great day learning about the basque culture and the people of the Basque Country. The city of Bilbao was amazing and the museum was unbelievable
- T3253RSbarbarad00Great tour of pintzosOur guide was great. Friendly, excellent English, solid recommendations on pintzos and wine. But one pintzo was not what she had described and it was probably not her fault, it's likely the bar didn't have what she intended us to eat. We were also standing or walking for most of the 2.5 hours. Places were very crowded.
- 112katies00Fell even more in love with the city!Iker was such a great tour guide for our group. He made sure to take us to many of the local highlights, giving us fun and interesting information along the way. His knowledge of the city was impressive and we became even more in love with it because of him. And finally the pintxos we had to finish the tour were amazing - great location!
- Sean220400Bilbao, a beautiful city with lots to recommend it.The building is stunning as are its environs but a visit within is a waste of time as the art on display is mind numbingly poor. Art critics need an education on what is good and what is not and stop trying to convince every one that they are the experts.
- patramiflo00Bilbao and the Guggenheim wonderful!This tour was very good except for one important detail: the tour includes a 2 hour driving trip to a place called Gaztelugatxe, up in the hills in a small island which is a totally unnecessary stop! First, the operator never mentions there will be a 2 hour long drive before heading for Bilbao. Second, the stop is not worth it(this stop should be a separate tour). Aside from this, the visit to Bilbao was very good, the old town and the river all add charm to Bilbao. The highlight of this visit is the Guggenheim which is a masterpiece in its design. We enjoyed Bilbao and our guide Gian Piero was thoughtful, patient, considerate and a very good tour guide. I would definitely eliminate the island tour and just do Bilbao, and the island for another occasion.
- ReganBos00Wonderful Way to See Surrounding Towns of San SebastiánWonderful way to see the surrounding towns of San Sebastián, Our guide, Begonia, was superb and her knowledge of history, culture, and things to do while in San Sebastián was unparalleled. It was a marvelous morning, capped off by a great visit/tour of a winery. Could not recommend more highly.
- Sunshine50930100Interesting stroll around Bilbao Old TownWe enjoyed this walk around the Old Town of Bilbao - the guide was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and it was great to learn a bit about the history of this city. Would recommend, but do it at the beginning of your trip, for an idea of best things to do/ best places to eat.
- Ana v00Is unforgettable place to visitIf u are planning to travel around north Spain , you must include Bilbao. This is breathtaking museum from every angle that you look . The expositions are out of u expectations, but are so unique and amazing that make more exciting the visit. I will comeback to Bilbao for this fantastic place. I recommend, be your first visit.
- ritabL4515BC00An outstanding tourThis was an excellent tour. Our guide, Felix, was so well informed and extremely knowledgeable with respect to the history of the region. He was personable and as professional as you could want.
- G7715AAmariab00Great experience and views!Everything was perfect, our driver was friendly and knowledgeable, he was on time to pick us up at the hotel. The views are impressive and breathtaking. The small town visit and tour was perfect! My only feedback was and I did share with the driver that he was drinking with us during the wine tasting. We felt a bit uncomfortable having him being part of the tasting while he is the one driving in very difficult roads. Other than that, the tour was perfect! Thank you!
- suzannegM6254WP00Coastal Tour (historic, social, political) from San Sebastián to the French border in the Bay of Biskai (Biscay)Mikuel made this a wonderful educational experience. He was so knowledgeable about the history of his Basque Country. Also politics, social trends, and he did everything with a touch of humour. He was very engaging with our family of two siblings in their thirties and parents in their sixties. He knew how to work towards his customers’ interests. He’s also very, very proud of his Basque heritage. That really shone through. We visited Honorribia, San Juan and San Pedro, toured magnificent coastlines to Donostia / San Sebastián, breathtakingly beautiful mountains with their particular part in the Resistance in the Civil War, and saw the sheep which supply this region with their perfect cheeses.
- BMcIntyre00Relaxing and educationalMyself, my husband, two adult daughters and son in law did this tour to Bayonne, Biarritz, and St. Jean de Luc as a private tour last week. It was a wonderful day seeing as much as possible in the day we had. Our guide, Felix, was exceptional. His knowledge of French and Spanish history and architecture contributed so much to appreciating the beautiful places we saw.
Buy it with
San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour provided by Local Experts Tours
Product Overview: San Sebastian Vegetarian Pintxos Tasting Tour
Number of Photos