Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos
By Servicios Turisticos Integrales - Day Tours
Enjoy a full day tour in order to taste the different flavours of the Basque Country. WIth this tour, you will enjoy a traditional market, Idiazabal Cheese interpretation center with tasting included, San Sebastian famous pintxos and the beautiful city of San Sebastian.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3484P51
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please, inform about your phone contact including country code
- Chldren will have 50% discount if accompained by 2 adults, from 2 to 12 years old.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos
What you can expect during your visit
- Face Masks will be mandatory for all the travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos?
- Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos price starts from $100.16. Discover and book Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos cancellation policy?
- Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos?
- Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos is hosted by Servicios Turisticos Integrales - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Servicios Turisticos Integrales - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese & San Sebastian Pintxos on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3484P51
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mercado de OrdiziaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2OrdiziaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3San Sebastian - DonostiaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Friend and I booked last minute (3 days before) and it was a wonderful experience. The guide picked us up at a loca…
Great way to see and understand the surrounding areas of Bilbao
A brilliant tour of the surrounding areas of Bilbao. Unai was an excellent local tour guide who provided a wealth o…
Great guide makes for a good tour
The guide and driver was excellent. He kept up an interesting and informative narrative during the whole trip. Van …
50% of the trip was good 25% okay and 25% not worth the time.
The bus and driver were very good. Getting to Biarritz took about 90 minutes. This town was lovely. The stop was en…
We had a great time! Esteban was very friendly and informative. Its a hike so be prepared but worth it!
They ruined my holiday
This company ruined my holiday. Only after the cancellation time had passed, they told I was staying in the wrong p…
Day trip to Vittoria and Basque wines
Unpleasant weather spoiled the day to some extent. The tour of the winery was very good.vittoria did not have too m…
Great day out.
Loyola was special and we may not have got there without going on this tour. We also loved Getaria. The driver and …
Great tour to learn about Basque Country
This tour was a lot more comfortable than I expected, and food was great too. There were not many English speaking…
Family visit to Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao
Visited Bilbao as a day trip during a recent cruise and went to the Guggenheim. Place was great - the classic cars …
Wonderful day trip with Stephen
This is the first TripAdvisor sort of guided tour that I've ever done, and I could not recommend it more. The whole…
Well worth the trip. The building is just worth seeing and wandering around inside. Just beautiful. The exhibits we…
Great tour experience. The drive is long but worth it. Tour guide was amazing and we felt less pressured visiting p…
Average Day Trip
Good day trip. Must understand it's a hefty hike which includes uneven stairs. The description was not lying. Tour…
Great sites but small van that made for tight n uncomfortable. Driver needs a job he might better excel at, poor custom
Well the van was too small as I was unable to sit comfortably in front even though we had to sit there. My shoulde…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A fun independent (not a tour) half day trip from San Sebastian. We took a morning train, wandered the ancient market for a few hours (bought some cheese, olives, nuts), had a coffee/pastry in the plaza.
Written June 9, 2022