Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples
By Basque Destination "Creating Memories"
Discover the Three Temple Route: from Loyola to Arantzazu along Saint Ignatius' path. Following Saint Ignatius of Loyola, visitors can follow the route between Loyola and Arantzazu, going past La Antigua on GR-120, the Three Temple Route. This is the beginning of the Ignatian Trail, which the saint began in 1522, on a pilgrimage that took him to Manresa.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- 2-course lunch
- Driver/Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Santuario de Loyola
- Entry/Admission - Templo de la Antigua
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bilbao, Bilbao, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8483P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Availability for visits cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of visits availability
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples
What you can expect during your visit
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples?
- Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples price starts from $487.93. Discover and book Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples cancellation policy?
- Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples?
- Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples is hosted by Basque Destination "Creating Memories". Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Basque Destination "Creating Memories" on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8483P18
- You'll start atBilbaoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBasque Country
- 1Santuario de LoyolaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Templo de la AntiguaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3ArantzazuStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Arantzazugoiti AuzoaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5OnatiStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
2 Days in Bilbao
We worked with Nerea to organize 2 days of private guides for our overnight in Bilbao on our cruise. Nerea was gr…
The Basque Destination team guided our closest friends and family on a wonderful tour of San Sebastian's Old Town. …
A fantastic experience!
Don’t hesitate, this an exceptional tour, very professional yet with a personal touch! We visited places that we wo…