Bodega Pirineos is one of the oldest wineries in the Somontano Designation of Origin. Created in 1964 as a wine growers cooperative, it has been growing without losing its essence. A mixture of tradition and modernity, your visit is an excellent journey through the history of wine in the Somontano. If we add to this the tasting of their wines, this is a great way to spend a different day with family or friends.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-100, max of 20 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Pirineos
- Departure details
- Bodega Pyrenees, S.A., A1232 Naval, km 3,5, Carretera Barbastro-Naval, 22300 Barbastro, Huesca, Spain In front of the Bodega Pirineos store
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 232560P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS?
- Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS price starts from $10.88. Discover and book Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS cancellation policy?
- Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS?
- Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS is hosted by Bodega Pirineos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bodega Pirineos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 232560P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBodega Pyrenees, S.A.A1232 Naval, km 3,5, Carretera Barbastro-Naval, 22300 Barbastro, Huesca, SpainIn front of the Bodega Pirineos storeSee address & details
- 1Bodega PirineosStop: 2 hours - Admission includedVisit where our wine tourism guides will explain the winemaking process while visiting the different facilities of the winery: grape entrance area, processing area, old cellar, barrel room, underground bottle rack and bottling machine. The activity will end with a commented tasting of 4 wines (pink, white and two red), in the tasting area enabled in the store.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Barbastro, Aragon, Spain
Joined in March 2015
- evaW02700Interesting, passionate staff and good wines!We booked a wine tour. A guide brings you through the proces of making their wines. A lot of interesting information en room for questions. After that a tasting of their wines. We had 4 wines. A white wine, a rosé and 2 red wines. They also brought out some nice local cheeses and meat fitting the wines. The staff was very friendly, passionate and knowledgeable. Just a great experience we would recommend to everyone!
- 531elisabethl00A very nice experienceWe came for a round-tour of the bodega, including the larger wine tasting package, and had a very nice tour with the guide to ourselves since we were the only English speaking guests that day. Our excellent guide taught us a lot about the region, the wines in the bodega, the vineyards and the wine making procedures, and then guided us through the tasting of four nice wines. In all a very nice experience.
- asterix_et_oblelix00Bodega tour with wine tastingWe pre Booked the wine tour with cheese & wine at 15€. We choose this bodega as they offered a tour in English. Most did not offer this, Communication beforehand was excellent. It was Jorge who greeted us in the shop, and did the tour for us. We were 4 adults, and there was no-one else on our tour. Jorge was knowledgeable and very friendly. The Pirineos wine ‘Library’’ cellar of 160,000 bottles is really impressive. At the tasting we could choose between certain different wines. Jorge was really patient and talked us through the various characteristics. We would 100% recommend. Jorge was a great guide, his English was very good, I believe he speaks excellent french too. We bought some wine to take home, though there was no pressure to buy anything. An excellent experience.
- KfirErlich1300Wine tastingPerfecto! It was a pleasure… the wine, the cheese, the host, everything was absolutely amazing. We will sure come again
- AlbertSalichs00Excellent winery, great wines, wonderful staffBodega Pirineos is one of the some wineries located in Somontano Region, in Aragon, in the North of Spain. We visited it because I like very much 3404 red wine (3404m is the altitude of Aneto Mountain, the highest peak in Iberian Peninsula). Here, we could do a guided visit in harvest time (9th of September) and it really was very interesting, also the staff was very friendly with us (thank you, it was a great visit!). After the visit we could taste some wines, in fact we could taste all wines that we wanted, really it was an exceptional tasting moment with a local cheeses and cured sausages. In fact, in all travel we decided only taste wines of this winery. A top in Somontano Region.
- TheLovelyPenguin00InterestingAn interesting tour and wine tasting that we would have benefitted more from if there was information in English. But I'd recommend anyway, the guide was really friendly despite the language barrier and the fact we didn't arrive on time. Good value at 5 euros.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jorge our guide was the perfect host, kind and very knowledgeable, and make the whole experience enjoyable and interesting. The wine yard has a nice selection of affordable wines and a spectacular cellar with thousands of old bottles which gives you the impression of a travel in time.
Written August 17, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much Jesus, kind regards!
Written August 18, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS provided by Bodega Pirineos
Product Overview: Visit and wine tasting at BODEGA PIRINEOS
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos