On this Great Escape, the most ambitious we have in our catalogue of one day rides, we intend to give as much variety as we can from a simple start in Sevilla. The route will take you alongside three rivers, across rice paddy fields, through a mediterranean pine forest and past open grazing land, and it includes national reserve and a natural park, and all this in only 70 km and as said, a simple start ! We are sure that this will be a cycling experience not to forget.
Ages 16-64, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Use of bicycle
- Departure details
- C. Luis Montoto, 19, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151408P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151408P41
About the operator
Seville, Andalucia, Spain
Joined in November 2015
#52 of 152 Outdoor Activities in Seville
- abgee7700Ronda and Setenil de las BodegasRonda and Setenil de las Bpdegas are two of the pubelo blancos in the Andalusian region of Spain we all really look forward to visit. We are not disappointed. From history, culture and food especially, we enjoyed all taking them in. We had a lot of time walking all around Ronda appreciating the sites and stories told by Miguel. Same with Setenil de las Bodegas, we scour the whole village with awe and wonder. The downside of this tour were as follows: We were never given an advanced notice that we will be sharing the tour with another group. Fortunately, the tram who joined us was also a family of four and they were a pleasant company. The van needs cleaning, although bearable. The tour agency have to keep it maintained and squeaky clean all the time for the tour experience to be favorable at gorst impression. Over all it was a satisfying trip despite of the cons I mentioned.
- sandisands00Nunca usen esta compania, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANYDo not use this company if you're looking to stay in Sevilla. I don't know how they deal with their tours but the way they deal with their customers is rude. They are misleading and non responsive. We had a horrible experience while we stayed in one of their properties 7/20/23 thru 7/23/23. We had no working AC or power. It was inhumane. I'm trying to figure out how to get my money back. Beware!
- 474pradipp00Ronda and White villages.Luis was awesome. It was just my wife and I and we had the best guide. We saw all the places that were part of the tour, and Luis had great knowledge about the history.
- Fiona G00Perfect Day!This tour lived up to expectations plus more. Our guide Luis was very informative and adaptable to what we wanted to do. The smaller group size made it easier to adjust and accommodate. We saw the bridges, the bull ring and Arab baths enjoying stops for coffee, lunch and at the white villages, afternoon tea. I’m never sure about full day tours with my family but this one was loved by everyone and a highlight of our visit to Seville. My recommendation if you’re reading this is to boom it now!
- pilar s00Awesome tour, amazing experience!I first saw the pictures of the magnificent Puente Nuevo in Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas from computer wallpapers, and I knew then that I had to visit the places. The "Ronda and White Villages Day Tour from Seville" made it happen. The actual towns and landmark sights were even more amazing than the pictures! Alfonso, our tour guide, who was also the driver and obliging photographer, was friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. Although this was supposed to be a small group tour, my husband and I ended up being the only ones who had booked, and we were surprised and grateful that our booking was not cancelled! Alfonso, took us to so many other interesting places, including the Plaza de Toros and Arab Baths, and when asked, he recommended the best place to eat! The food was great and the view was fantastic! We did not stop at commercial places or watch demonstrations, where one usually has to make an obligatory purchase and burn a lot of time. My husband and I are so happy and thankful that Alfonso took good care of us the whole wonderful, memorable time and made it an awesome tour!
- dfY4065BE00Nice tripNice and pleasant trip with good weather =) The views of Ronda and Setenil are stunning. Wish could stay overnight there next time to explore more spots around.
- 378faheemr00Fun and underrated experience!Had a great time and learned so much about olives. The olive oil tasted great, even with the ice cream. Highly recommend!
- MT301200Good experience!Very good tour. Informative and accommodating guide, in Alfonso. Many great picture opportunities. Good food.
- anna472800More of a driver than a guideThe poor experience started with our guide being 52 minutes late for our hotel pick-up with no communication. I tried calling every number listed on the tour description and website but no one answered. I also tried contacting the company by e-mail but no one responded. When the guide finally arrived, we were driven on a van that doesn't look very clean. We also stopped for gas first only to be told when we arrived at Alhambra that we had to really hurry because our time slot is very close and we risk not being admitted in. The guide did not come with us in the Alhambra and we used the audio guide for this part (expected as outlined in the tour description). The guide also knew very little English and couldn't really understand our questions most of the time. The information he provided to us during our walk in Albayzin was also very minimal and nothing the top Google search cannot provide. It's a shame since Granada feels like a place with so much history and interesting details that we missed.
- L6816JTchrism00A fabulous dayAlfonso was our guide that day and we met him at the tour office. Being the only couple booked we piled into the van and set off on our adventure. It was really enjoyable driving through the countryside towards the Pileta Cave which was our first stop. There are stone steps leading up to the cave entrance which took me about 10 mins to climb as I had to rest a couple of times, being a Senior. Alfonso complimented me on wearing a long sleeve shirt saying it can be cold in the cave even though hot outside. The Cave was truly amazing with the guide explaining the art in different languages to accommodate everyone, lasting about 11/2 hrs. It’s incredible to think this art work has been there up to 35,000 years. No photos are permitted. Alfonso introduced us to the owner of the Cave, Jose, upon exit then took us to Restaurante Venta el Puente, Ronda for lunch and refreshments before showing us some amazing sites in and around Ronda, a truly exception place to visit. Lots of walking and climbing but this old girl kept up. We drove by White Villages which was a lovely sight to see along with some beautiful hilly countryside, even spotted some deer. Alfonso was a very competent driver and we felt safe in his hands. Thanks again for a wonderful day and happy memories. Highly recommend this tour which ended up being 10 hrs. Hope we can get back to Spain soon!!
- Yaron P00Nice day in RondaAlfonso was a great guide, took us to excellent places and restaurants. Ronda is a must to visit with amazing walks and views.
- H3008ILbenjaminr00Well-run tour with personal attentionWe had a great time spending the day with Alfonso. The tour says "small group", but nobody else booked it on this particular day, so it ended up being a private tour for the two of us - even better. Although it is a long drive, we felt like we had all the time we needed to see everything in Ronda and in Setenil de las Bodegas without feeling rushed. Of course it was spectacular. Alfonso also helped us get a table at a nice place for lunch and recommended some local foods for us to try.
- Danilo P00Ronda VisitThe tour had to be be consolidated they did not had enough people on the day I had schedule; but I truly appreciate Idelfonso the tour operator been quick on let me know and accommodate to make trip possible; overall was good ; good explanation as we went by; show us some very interesting spots; it was worth it; will recommend
- 211lupeg00Beautiful countryside tourSeeing Ronda was great, having someone drive us too and from was great. It was a long day though, more time driving than seeing. Alfonso was personable though distracted. Next time would probably rent car and drive from Seville ourselves and then spend night in Ronda allowing more time for exploring the area. Was good as a scouting expedition though.
- susangA1709WG00Off the beaten track back into homo sapien's distant pastAlthough most tourists "head for the hills" to see the white villages (which are delightful and have spectacular views) the highlight of this trip was seeing cave art from 4 distinct eras--amazing to see where homo sapiens from 2500 to 30,000 years ago lived, how they perceived their environment, how their art, culture, religion developed. Mind-blowing