LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville
By Tour Travel & More
Enjoy this private 2.5 hour walking tour and visit 3 of the best tapas restaurants in Seville together with a private official tour guide from Seville, who will take you around the best bars of the city. You wil taste some of the best tapas of Seville, which is known as the best city in Spain to go for tapas. Your private tour guide will take you to 3 of the best tapas restaurants in the city, you will taste some of the best tapas of Seville, and also enjoy a drink in each of the 3 bars. Included in the price are 3 tapas and 3 drinks in 3 restaurants of Seville (in total), per person. The tapas history in Spain: ¨One of the most popular stories claims that, back in the 13th century, King Alfonso X of Castille found that, while he was recuperating from an illness, he could only eat and drink in small amounts – resulting in one of the first forms of tapas. The King thought this was a great idea, and then he decreed that every drink should be served with a small snack¨.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Professional guide for 2,5 hours
- Private tour
- 3 tapas and 3 drinks (in total), in 3 different bars of Seville
- Alcoholic Beverages
- More food or drinks that described in inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Departure details
- Plaza Nueva, Pl. Nueva, Sevilla, Spain If your hotel is walking distance, please contact us and we will arrange hotel pick up.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P126
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville
What you can expect during your visit
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville?
- 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville price starts from $264.14. Discover and book 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville cancellation policy?
- 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville?
- 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville is hosted by Tour Travel & More. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Travel & More on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2,5 Hour Private Guided Tapas Walking Tour in Seville on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P126
- You'll start atPlaza NuevaPl. Nueva, Sevilla, SpainIf your hotel is walking distance, please contact us and we will arrange hotel pick up.See address & details
- 1Plaza de EspanaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Plaza NuevaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Catedral de SevillaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byReal Alcazar de SevillaLa Giralda
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pleasant and informing tour
Chico was a very knowledgeable guide and explained everything on a very structured manner during the 3 hoir tour. H…
Professional and super efficient booking process!
Thank you for a fantastic day! The tour was amazing and so professional - definitely 5 star rating! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Brav…
Magical Day in Segovia!
We booked a private tour for 4 of us to spend the day in Segovia, touring the town, Cathedral and Alcazar. We were…
Nice tour. We booked a van for 4 adults and a kid. It came to pick us at the hotel. We visited nice places, saw ama…
Great excursion. Manuel was our driver, he was punctual, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable, and best of al…
Perfect day in Tangier from Spain
Absolutely amazing experience with ‘Tours Travel & More’ to Tangier! We had a mini bus pick up our little 9 person …
Day trip to Ronda
Travel Tour & More did a great job- the communication was amazing by Maya. The transportation was clean, timely an…
Great Day Trip to Chefchaouen from Marbella Spain
Tour Travel & More did an amazing job planning our day trip from Marbella to Chefchaouen. There were 11 of us. M…
great tour especially for the first time in Madrid
Our guide was very knowledgeable. We went inside the Royal Palace, but every other site we saw from the outside. On…
Some much history it jumped off the page.
Samir was terrific and very knowledgeable. He gave us facts with context and brought the city alive. I can’t wait t…
Manu took our family of 10 on a wonderful tour of A Coruna. He was very interesting, friendly and accommodating. …
Excellent Private Guided Tour of Toledo
Toledo is a beautiful city with a long rich history; like looking back in time. Our tour guide, Manny, did a wonde…
Great Tour to Avila
We had a wonderful tour trough Avila. The guide was very nice and catered to the needs of the group. The Chauffeur …
Fantastic company! The communication from Maya was great from Day 1. She replied back to my email query within a fe…
A sacred place in history
We had only a few days in Barcelona, but I was glad we took the time to spend half a day seeing this very unique mo…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.