Do you want to get a first impression of Seville, and beeing sure you will not miss anything while in town? This is your tour. Let´s have a look to the main highlights of Seville by walking, or in case you prefer it, combining it with a cab ride. Let´s meet us at the lobby of your hotel, and during our private walking tour we will cover: • Spanish Square • Santa Cruz Section • Outside the main monuments: Cathedral & Alcazar • Torre del Oro • Guadalquivir river • Salvador Square • Sierpes Street • Metrosol Parasol
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Orientation tour with private guide.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de España
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Giraldas tower or your hotel
- La Giralda, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Seville, Spain We will end the tour in the last monument we had visited.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23072P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Orientation Tour?
- How much is Orientation Tour?
- Orientation Tour price starts from $115.78. Discover and book Orientation Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Orientation Tour cancellation policy?
- Orientation Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Orientation Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Orientation Tour?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23072P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLa GiraldaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de EspanaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Barrio Santa CruzStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byReal Alcazar de SevillaCatedral de SevillaPlaza del Salvador
- 3Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSevilleSeville, SpainWe will end the tour in the last monument we had visited.See address & details
About the operator
All Sevilla Guided Tours
Seville, Andalucia, Spain
#81 of 459 Tours & Activities in Seville
- Roland B00Beware you can do betterWe travel to Spain using private tours in Barcelona and Madrid. We booked this company based on reviews by Rick Steves.in Seville. I was in contact with Susana the entire time the night before our tour I was informed she would not be leading us it would be someone else The website guarantees, an English-speaking guide that would be fluent and understandable Our guide was neither we only understood 50% of what she was saying. Her lack of English words, and very thick accent made it impossible for us to enjoy our tour. My wife and I speak Spanish. We understand accents very well, but this was not acceptable. I contacted Susanna. She refused to offer any sort of refund explanation her was this was a license English guide as well as we tipped her we did this out of courtesy, not out of happiness with our service. She never returned any further emails after her initial contact She’s fully aware of the guys limitations and English-speaking abilities since many of her guides have five star reviews This guide should not be performing English tours Beware I’m sure you can do better any owner of that would not acknowledge this guides limitations has poor ethics, and I integrity
- rolandbR26BC00Beware Guide didn't speak EnglishWe travelled to Spain last week. we use private tours in Barcelona 2 different guides 2 in Madrid and booked this company in Seville based on Rick Steves recommendation. On their site they guarantee and "English spoken fluently and clearly" Susanna the guide listed on the site and the book was not our guide. On the day before the tour she informed us someone other than her would be leading. Our guide DID NOT speak English fluently or clearly. My wife and I both speak Spanish our 2 friend do not. Thus we requested English speaking guide. We spent a brutal 6 hours listening to our guide struggle with English words and and accent so thick we only understood 50% of her words. We contacted Susanna and she refused to refund any of our money because we "tipped" and her guide" officially licensed English " guide. We tipped because we know this is their livelihood. The site did not contactually provide a fluent and understandable guide. Be warned for $500 you can do better. We had 6 lovely guides in Spain that really did speak English fluently and even though everyone has an accent as expected easily understandable. In addition she would not return any further emails after initially declining any refund despite me pointing out her website guarantees. Poor business ethics and integrity. She is full aware of this guides limitations.
- ewliv00No ShowDespite numerous communications with Susana, including the day before, our guide did not show up at the appointed time. I emailed Susana 10 minutes later. After receiving no response for another 30 minutes, I called with the help of hotel staff. The person who answered was surprised the guide was not there and quickly hung up with no real explanation. Shortly thereafter, I received an email from Susana that she had mistakenly sent our guide to another group. She offered a later tour, which did not work for us. This was a highly disappointing experience.
- Pacultura00Highly recommended flamenco showThis is the second time I use the services of All Sevilla Guided Tours. This time to purchase tickets for a flamenco show in Triana, the one of the birthplaces of flamenco. We enjoyed both a spectacular show of both flamenco and sevillana dances in a small “tablao.” All Sevilla Guided tours handled the reservations and gave us detailed instructions on getting to the show, which we enjoyed very much. We will definitely do more tours with All Sevilla Guided Toirs in the future. Muchas gracias.
- K5627PLdanielw00Great experience!Elena was an amazing, knowledgeable, engaging, and fun tour guide! She customized the time we spent at each site according to our preferences and spent a little extra time with us, too.
- katieandmattc00Amazing facts, fun, and fantastic sites for the whole familyWe had an amazing experience with Moses, our tour guide. He was knowledgeable, funny, and engaged our whole family which is hard to do with 2 teenagers! We learned a ton and would love to use this company in the future if we ever come back to Seville. Well worth it!
- R8644FImikes00Great Holy Week GuideMoises gave my family and I a great tour of Seville. We started in the Pilates palace and learned a lot about the history of Seville. The highlight of the day was watching one of the Seville Holy Week parades. It’s not easy to know where to go to watch them without a ticket and without getting blocked by the crowds when you want to leave. But Moises knew exactly to manage. I highly recommend this tour, especially if you care fortunate enough to get Moises as your guide.
- N5860JZlindak00Wonderful tour of the Alcazar - Moses was amazing!Moses was wonderful! To start, he is just a lovely human being – we felt relaxed and greatly enjoyed the entire time we spent with him as we explored the Alcazar and the streets of Seville. He is very knowledgeable and engaging. We learned so much from him and he made the tour so much richer through his knowledge and passion for the history and uniqueness of Seville. I highly recommend this tour – you will learn so much more than trying to visit the Alcazar on your own.
- petem41800Just excellentExcellent experience. Susanna was great and incredibly knowledgeable of Seville, the sights and the history. It is the second time that I do a tour with her and would recommend anytime.
- DCNinethou00Santa Cruz NeighborhoodExcellent tour of the Santa Cruz neighborhood in Seville. We covered lots of fascinating sites and lots of history. Great foundation for the rest of our stay in Seville. Lovely walk on a beautiful day too!
- 1962broleg00Guided Tour of SevilleThe tour guide was very knowledgeable, nice, and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this tour and guide to anybody.
- Bill C00Fantastic Tour Experience!!Recently went on 2 tours with Jorge as our guide during our stay. His passion for Seville shined as he explained the many gems this city has to offer. If you’re in Sevilla, without a doubt, use “All Sevilla Guided”as your company and make sure to ask for Jorge Sincerely Bill Chase
- Gert_DS00Guided tour in AlcazarThe waiting line for the Alcazar in Seville was probably as long as 3 to 4 hours. A guy was selling tickets for a guided tour for €36, that was starting half an hour later, and since we only had one day, we decided to go for it. The tour was delayed somewhat half an hour, which wasn't a problem for us, since we wanted to go to a nearby roof terrace for a drink anyway. With the guided tour, we could skip the queue and got inside in about 15 minutes. Our guide, Jorge, is from Seville and his ancestors go back a long time in Seville's history. He told us a lot of interesting details about the Alcazar, and I'm sure we would have missed a lot of the Alcazar if we would have visited it without a guide. I would recommend the Alcazar when visiting Seville, and definitely recommend to take the guided tour as well!
- VancouverCYoung00Great way to learn about the traditional and modern Tapas in SpainFour of us enjoyed this tour today, We had great food at all the stops and enjoyed a variety of Wines and Sherry’s. We learned about the different types of Tapas traditional and modern. Our guide Javier was very friendly and knowledgeable. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Discovered some great spots to return to and explored an area of the city we hadn’t been to that was very interesting....
- TinekeSmits00Guided tour of Alcazar and the CathedralOur guide Charles (Carlos in Spanish) is a historian. He therefore was an excellent guide to these 2 fantastic sites. Besides giving us very much information he also has a great sense of humour.
Buy it with
Orientation Tour provided by All Sevilla Guided Tours
Product Overview: Orientation Tour
Number of Photos