Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville
By Pancho Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private vehicle
- Multilingual expert driver
- 1.5 hours Guided Walking Tour throughout the old town of Cordoba (Jewish quarter, Roman Bridge, City Center, Roman Walls)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tickets to the Mosque with fast track.
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Julio Romero de Torres
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- Guided tour inside the Mezquita
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Sevilla Airport, Seville Spain
- Puerto de Sevilla
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5819P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Difficulty level: Low
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville?
- How much is Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville?
- Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville price starts from $259.90. Discover and book Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville cancellation policy?
- Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville?
- Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville is hosted by Pancho Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pancho Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5819P7
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Raul is a great guide!
We took a wonderful tour guided by Raul. Thank you Raul for sharing all your information, history, passion and sens…
The tour guide was very good. She spoke very quickly, but once your ear had tuned it became easier to keep up with …
Absolutely worth to visit
Absolutely stunning inside and outside. Beautiful cathedral and nice view from the tower. If you are in Seville de…
Good value, very enjoyable
Great guide, lovely tapas bars Great food and wine lovely to be guided by someone so passionate about the city …
Historical and beautiful!
My husband and I went on this tour and it was magical. Our guide Ruben was so knowledgeable and fun!
Astounding Free Walking Tour of Seville
My girlfriend and I took the free 2 hour walking tour of Seville and it was outstanding! This is the perfect way to…
Seville Free Walking Tour with Manuel
We took the free English walking tour with Manuel. Manuel was punctual, well spoken and he delivered a good overvie…
Tour guide was very passionate and answered all questions in detail and with patience. We also got time to take pho…
We learned so much on this well-timed tour. Our tour guide knew much more about the cathedral than we could have ev…
Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and funny. We learned a lot on this tour and are so glad we booked it.
Tragic and Magic heartwarming stories
Must See Sings with Historic and Cultural Relevance. Tragic and magical and old haunted houses. Lovers betrayals. …
Grande Ruben buen pana. Great guide named ruben all around gave us an interesting rundown of the history and out go…
Wonderful experiences in the Alcázar
Raul was a very knowledgeable and funny guide. He made this visit really enjoyable. My family and I had a great tim…
too much info required to book
why do you need everybody's passport details and so much info for a tour? we are 9! its impossible.for me to do thi…
One of the main attractions of the city. History is phenomenal. Not every guide knows the story and meaning behind …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Città magnifica, ricca di fascino, tra viuzze che ospitano ristoranti e locali per tutti i gusti. La vicinanza con Siviglia, Granada e altre città meravigliose, la rendono una tappa imperdibile
Written February 12, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Nous espérons vous revoir bientôt pour une autre tour de Pancho Tours. Salut!
Written February 14, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.