per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Local taxes
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Seville Airport, A-4, Km. 532, 41020 Sevilla, Spain
- Calle del Infierno Feria Abril Sevilla, C. Alfonso de Orleans y Borbón, 7C, 41011 Sevilla, Spain
- Calle Zaragoza, C. Zaragoza, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3443SVQGRX
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 3 adults per car/vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Seville to Granada Private Transfer?
- Seville to Granada Private Transfer price starts from $380.93. Discover and book Seville to Granada Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Seville to Granada Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Seville to Granada Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Seville to Granada Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Seville to Granada Private Transfer?
- Seville to Granada Private Transfer is hosted by Andalsur Excursiones. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andalsur Excursiones on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seville to Granada Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Seville to Granada Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Seville to Granada Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3443SVQGRX
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Seville, Andalucia, Spain
Joined in December 2012
#75 of 446 Tours & Activities in Seville
- 8yelenam00Bus tour from Seville to Granada with visiting Albaicin and AlhambraWe took a one-day bus tour from Seville to Granada to see amazing palaces and gardens in Alhambra. On the way we also stopped in Albaicin - a very old neighborhood with narrow winding streets where we had lunch. The tour guide Alex was wonderful, he was very knowledgeable and accommodating, always had a very positive attitude and a good organizer. The bus driver Antonio was also excellent. At Alhambra we went with an English speaking group and the guide there was also excellent. Everything went on schedule including the pick-up time and return and we enjoyed this tour a lot. Thank you.
- portiat201800Very responsive and helpful folks!!We enjoyed our day trip totally!! There was ample time given at each stop. Thanks to Driss, our tour guide for making this a fun and informative trip. Great sense of humour!! He's also very patient to the elderly in our group making sure that they were not left out. Shout out to Driss and Antonio our driver for the tour!! Appreciate that they made arrangement such that we can end the tour at Grazalema instead of Ronda. Save us the travelling time and cost as we need to head to our next stop at Camping Tajo Rodillo. Gracias!!!
- franksB4677ND00A once in a lifetime experienceThanks to our lovely guide Driss and our reliable driver Antonio we had a great and exciting day from beginning to end. Our group of about 9 people from all around the world became a little family and our guide Driss took very good care of us. He took us to breathtaking, fairytale-like places and let each of us feel as a part of our group. He could speak some words in each language and was very interested in everyone enjoying the tour. Besides of our guide and our driver, who made a great team, by the way, the places (Ronda, the White villages and even an olive oil mill) we have been were just amazing. It really was a once in a lifetime experience.
- Maahi202300The guide on the rock was better; not worth jtRushed, minimal time with the actual experience. Everything was just hurry hurry. It was not enjoyable. Our tour guide was so concerned about the potential traffic of the football game she wanted us all returning back early. The guide we switched over to after arriving in Gibraltor was quite nice and kind (Eva?) The journey there and back took longer than the time spent in Gibraltor. Very poor planning by the tour operators (Petra was our guide), I noticed other tour guide groups were going on buses and don’t have to wait at the long lines to cross the border. We spent so much time in lines. Not recommend this tour for the price tag. There is a better way to spend your money on better tour experiences The customer service on the other hand was phenomenal, very responsive and very prompt on WhatsApp to identify the pickup point and very reachable.
- margrietd50100Visit Alcázar and cathedral separately from each otherAlcázar and the cathedral are definitely worth a visit. In the future, I would book the tours separately because they want to show as much as possible in a short time. I would have liked to walk through the Alcázar longer so that I could also visit the garden. In addition, it was sometimes difficult to follow the guide, he talks very fast.
- jc34300Great site!Alhambra is a must. Unfortunately our guide who was very knowledgeable had quite a bit of difficulty with his transmitter.
- mignonnev202300One of the most wonderful toursThis tour is a must, we had the best guide ever who gave us the most important historical background information in such a simple way to greatly appreciate even more the beauty of Alhambra. We stopped in Albaicin to take great photos & had a lovely Iberian pork roast at a local recommended restaurant. Entrance and exit into the Alhambra were so smooth and guide there gave us a comprehensive overview of its treasured beauties. A definitely must do tour!
- reid2215100Great day tripTerrific day with a nice assortment of activities and lovely places. Manuel was informative and funny making the trip hum along.
- MaddyEstherby00Wonderful, well thought out day trip, headed up by Manuel.This was an excellent excursion, well led by Manuel and our driver Yan. From the pick up to the drop off, the whole day was well thought out and I really appreciated how easy this day felt. I really loved the sherry tasting with Maria, and the Andalusian Horse show was really interesting to see too. I think my favourite was just spending time in Cadiz - I appreciated that Manuel offered to take us around, but that we got to spend some time on our own too. Will definitely recommend this day trip from Seville and look at other experiences there are when I’m travelling again.
- philipcQ1316SL00Interesting historyThe views of The continents all at once as well as St. Michaels cave, and the cooperation of the monkeys made for an enjoyable experience. Manuel our guide was amazing. Patiently answering all questions. My only complaint is the amount of free time we had. I know because of time constraints it is all that is allowable.
- christaa79700Highly Recommend this group for excursionsThe Alhambra guide Alberto was excellent. The excursion guide, Petra, is very organized, nice, and kept everyone on schedule. The bus was first rate and very clean. Highly recommend this group for excursions.
- holgerj60600Very nice tour with a good guideThe tour started on time. Everything was as described. The guide explained everything well and you had enough time to look at everything. Gladly again.
- bartt56000Enjoyable tripThe tour went off without a hitch. Antonio the driver and Antonio the guide were both great. The guide seems to be a history buff and gave us interesting information throughout the tour. Especially about Seville. Would use this company again.
- celsod97800OK, not worth doing againThis is basically a transportation tour. There was not much narration from the tour guide during the tour, she spent most of the ride talking to the bus driver about their lives. You stop off in the white villages for a few minutes only, then go to lunch for an hour and a half but the food takes an hour to arrive (food not included) it was great though. There is a 10 minutes stop at an Olive mill. Overall not worth the time and money. At least the bus ride was comfortable but it was filled with 40 people.
- 264mitab00Excellent tourThis was an excellent tour. Maria our guide did a great job explaining everything and full of interesting information. She took great care to accommodate our wishes. The horse show and Cadiz tour was very good
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We did the day trip to Granada and had a lovely time. Petra was a great guide and made sure we got there and back safely. Overall a great trip
Written August 22, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We are happy to hear that you had a lovely time on your day trip to Granada!. It’s wonderful that you found the trip overall great. Your experience could be very helpful for others, so thank you for sharing!
Written August 24, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Seville to Granada Private Transfer provided by Andalsur Excursiones
Product Overview: Seville to Granada Private Transfer
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos