Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGranadaSee Important Information for details
- 1GranadaStop: 3 hoursWill include visiting three bars and having a couple tapas and a drink at each place, in the last one an EXTRAS wine. The price includes two tapas and one drink at each place (in the last one an EXTRAS wine). Any additional food & drink will be paid for by the client, though most people find SIX tapas and FOUR drinks makes a good (and filling!) meal. *4 DRINKS & 6 TAPAS per person included in Price. *Drinks included in price: local D.O, Rioja, Ribera del Duero or other regions Red and White Wine, Beer or soft drinks. *Tasting new flavors, eating and drinking. *Going to bars where locals go. *Understanding a culture through their food. I will help you select your food and recommend some of my favourite tapas, but it is not a "fixed menu for tourists", as I want you to have as authentic a Spanish tapas experience as possible. I will explain the different foods and wines, and will also be happy to answer any questions you have about Granada.Read more
- You'll end atGranadaGranada, SpainSee address & details
Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
- Will include visiting three bars and having a couple tapas and a drink at each place, in the last one an EXTRAS wine.
- The price includes two tapas and one drink at each place (in the last one an EXTRAS wine). Any additional food & drink will be paid for by the client, though most people find SIX tapas and FOUR drinks makes a good (and filling!) meal.
- 4 DRINKS & 6 TAPAS per person included in Price.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had an amazing experience with Gaby our first evening in Granada. She took us to three delightful bars where we experienced typical tapas and drinks. Jamón, amazing in hiuse vermouth and wonderful food. Gaby was so friendly and knowledge and each place we visited was so good.…
Response from gabrielamartinfue, Owner at Granada Tapas and wine tour!
Responded Aug 13, 2020
Thank you so much, Karim.i really appreciate it 🙌 Wish you all the best! Gaby
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Be Local Granada
The Alhambra comes to life with a brilliant Private tour with Gaby and Be Local Tours
(I've been working and living in Granada for around three months, I'd been once before but this time I wanted a con…
Our experience of Granada was perfect thanks to Gaby. Her tour was insightful, fun, efficient and comfortable. She …
Gabby was great as a guide on this tour. She helped us a lot with the whole booking process. She has an extensive k…
Alhambra and Granada with Gaby!!
ATE: Oct 29/19 Gabriela gave us an incredible tour, including some (wonderful! unique!) surprises. Her knowledge of…
Loved Granada and Gabby
We loved Granada, its people and its history. Gabby took us to places we could never have gone alone, a great guide…
Beautiful Moorish Granada with Personal Guide Gaby
This beautiful city hosted me two days in November before I left heading Seville. Gaby was my Cicero my guide espec…
A tour of the Alhambra that is worth...
Absolutely beautiful tour, Gabriela did a fantastic job. We visited the Alhambra and the city center of Granada, at…
Lovely experience exploring Granada with Gaby
My wife and I had a lovely experience with Gaby. She's super friendly, and very knowledgeable about the city and it…
Alhambra and Granada in 7 hours
Gabriela (Gaby) took us on a fabulous 7 hour tour of Granada. As we already visited the Cathedral and Royal Chapel,…
The Perfect Tour!
Gaby was a phenomenal guide! She was open to our interests and incorporated them in the planning of our three hour …
We took the Tapas Tour with Gaby and was really excited. We tasted 6 tapas and 4 drinks and all was amazing. We get…
Gabriela was outstanding for our group.There were some areas we couldnt get to w/ a wheelchair,but she knew of acce…
love Granada !!!
Gaby was an incredible guide. We saw so much of the city and she was very knowledgeable of city history and the mix…
Gaby was excellent and took us to some great places that we probably wouldn't have found on our own. We went with G…
- Duration: 2–30 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,944 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 6,157 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 10,701 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Granada Tapas and wine tour!
What time does Granada Tapas and wine tour! start?
Granada Tapas and wine tour! will start at 8:00 PM. Discover and book Granada Tapas and wine tour! on Tripadvisor
How much is Granada Tapas and wine tour!?
Granada Tapas and wine tour! price starts from $66.95. Discover and book Granada Tapas and wine tour! on Tripadvisor
What is the Granada Tapas and wine tour! cancellation policy?
Granada Tapas and wine tour! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Granada Tapas and wine tour! on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Granada Tapas and wine tour!?
Granada Tapas and wine tour! is hosted by Be Local Granada. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Be Local Granada on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Granada Tapas and wine tour! on Tripadvisor