LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience
By Viajes Alhambra - Granavisión
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Local guide
- Traditional Menu Meal of delicious fresh fish:
- STARTERS (one to choose)
- Sea food soup
- Mixed Salad
- Fried aubergine with caña Honey
- MAIN COURSE (one to choose)
- Grilled white Rosada fish
- Variety of fried fish
- Seafood Paella
- A drink included
- Tickets to the Alhambra Palace Complex (Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens)
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up service is only available for the guided tour
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3443P54
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these differences, your tour may be led in 2 different languages (Spanish and English)
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience?
- Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience price starts from $104.87. Discover and book Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience cancellation policy?
- Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience?
- Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience is hosted by Viajes Alhambra - Granavisión. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viajes Alhambra - Granavisión on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3443P54
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The AlhambraStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nasrid PalacesStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3GeneralifeStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4AlcazabaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Knowledgeable, experienced tour guide, gorgeous garden, breathtaking views & amazing palace. Fanatic day trip
Highlight of our trip!
We did a small group tour of the Alhambra, including the palaces and Generalife, which was absolutely incredible! I…
Great way to explore the biggest attraction in Spanish
Excellent guide Andy gave us an incredible experience. Because he speaks Arabic, Spanish and English so he was able…
Great tour, great guide very well organised and good pace throughout. Fernando was professional, knowledgable, friendly.
A bit nervous if all would work out reading some of the reviews from other Alhambra tours but very well organised n…
Great way to spend a day outside of Granada visiting the charming region of Alpujarras. Our guide Michael was amazi…
Brilliant. Our guide Fernando was a wealth of knowledge. Such a beautiful place and he was so passionate about its …
I originally booked this as a guided tour but the time was changed from 11a to 12p. I don’t have enough time since …
Fantastic tour. Guide was more than excellent, knowledgeable, informative and with a touch of humour. Having earpie…
Family day trip
Maria was SO great! The Whole Alhambra experience is Awesome! A Must if in Granada, but definitely get guided tour …
Great tour of Alhambra
Our guide, Carlos Fuentes, was exceptional. He was engaging and knowledgeable. He made the time fun and entertain…
Great guide, good immersion, nice hike
Mario was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed him putting our surroundings in Albaicin and Sacromonte into hist…
Gustavo was an excellent tour guide! He is very knowledgeable regarding the history of the Alhambra! Made our day…
Alhambra small group tour
Sometimes it was difficult to hear as the headsets cut in and out and sometimes we had Spanish instead of English..…
Great start to holiday exploring the southern Spanish cities
Great 10AM tour on Friday 29 with Antonio M.. Really appreciated his skilled negotiating of the logistics of the t…
Really nice tour
Andy is a great guide - sharing lots of stories about the city, region, cultures… incredible and a must seen place
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2020 • Couples
It costs double the price of the official site. It is a fraud, i highly recommend to buy make sure you buy the tickets on the oficial site
Written July 21, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.