Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atCalle Neptuno, 11Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vía Ferrata Pueblos de Moclín, Moclín, Granada.Stop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis via ferrata is great for initiation with a low-medium difficulty, vertical sections and steps that will test your bravery. During your tour, you will have to overcome a Tibetan Bridge, a monkey pass, a slightly collapsed crossing and a zip line. This complete and funny ferrata combines the best of ferrata routes, including the feeling of emptiness and a beautiful environment. After a convenient pick-up in central Granada, travel in an air-conditioned coach to Moclín and follow your experienced guide to the bottom, where you will put on your gear and begin your ascent. Test your climbing skills with the help of sturdy iron footsteps and chains installed in the wall. No previous experience is needed, and you don't need to be in really good physical condition. Work your way up the 60 meter wall, taking in spectacular views of the valley.Read more
- You'll end atCalle Neptuno, 11Calle Neptuno, 11, 18004 Granada, SpainWe will pick-up you in a van with Vivak Nature stickers.See address & details
Calle Neptuno, 11, 18004 Granada, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Vía Ferrata Pueblos de Moclín, Moclín, Granada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My sister and I had an excellent time on the via ferrata! Our guide, Dioni, was nice, friendly and kept us safe. The views from the course are spectacular. Its a very cool was to see the countryside and the olive groves from up high. Even the drive to the course was scenic. We…
Date of experience: November 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Vivak Nature
Unreliable, Unresponsive, Cancelled Last Minute
I am extremely well travelled and also used to live in Spain so I am familiar with their chill mentality. But Vivak…
Perfect canyoning experience
We had a great time discovering this part of La Sierra Nevada. Canyoning in the Rio Verde is a unique way to discov…
There is hiking, then a short climb to a cave then rappel down from the top of the cave. The adventure finale is…
Awesome Andalucian experience
I had the best time with my partner going canyoning in the beautiful Rio Verde. We were a small group (which was aw…
I went backpacking throw Spain and I really loved to canyoning. The problem was that I couldn’t book the trip onlin…
Rock Climbing in Monchila
Had a fantastic experience rock climbing with Rafa and Pedro. They took us to routes that were appropriate for our …
A Xelle S00
Canyoning down the Rip Verde - awesome
Really good company to take you down the river with an eye for keeping everyone safe at all time! The difference wi…
Don’t miss this
We were a family of four on this excellent daytrip canyoning Rio verde. A very scenic tour with excellarating jumps…
Awesome rappelling in Cahorros !
I did this with my two sons, 15 and 19, and we all loved it! Angela and Dionis (spell?) were absolutely great, they…
Horribly unprofessional and dishonest
Lied to Viator when confronted about poor decisions made by guides. Tried to place the responsibility on me for si…
We had an amazing day. Two adults and one 15yr old boy and an 11yr old boy. We hiked, swam, jumped, slid and abseil…
When we decided to spend Spring Break in Spain we knew we wanted to do something especial and different than your s…
Fantastic adrenalin filled Canyoning experience
Canyoning including cliff jumping, abseiling & waterfall slides. Fully equipment provided including wetsuit, helmet…
We had a great day, our 2 guides very very helpful and speak well English. The descend was smooth, but rough when w…
It was very nice, we did canyoing with 7 people. After the adventure, they give us a nice lunch in a restaurant! Th…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,351 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 226 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín
What time does Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín start?
Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor
How much is Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín?
Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín price starts from $71.96. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor
What is the Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín cancellation policy?
Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín?
Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín is hosted by Vivak Nature. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vivak Nature on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor