Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín
By Vivak Nature
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 11-55, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moclin
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick-up you in Repsol Gas Station in front of Neptuno shopping center. We will send you google link once booking are made.
- Calle Neptuno, 11, 18004 Granada, Spain We will pick-up you in a van with Vivak Nature stickers.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26234P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín?
- Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín price starts from $61.53. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín cancellation policy?
- Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín?
- Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín is hosted by Vivak Nature. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vivak Nature on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26234P5
- You'll start atCalle Neptuno, 11Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Vía Ferrata de MoclínStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis via ferrata is great for initiation with a low-medium difficulty, vertical sections and steps that will test your bravery. During your tour, you will have to overcome a Tibetan Bridge, a monkey pass, a slightly collapsed crossing and a zip line. This complete and funny ferrata combines the best of ferrata routes, including the feeling of emptiness and a beautiful environment. After a convenient pick-up in central Granada, travel in an air-conditioned coach to Moclín and follow your experienced guide to the bottom, where you will put on your gear and begin your ascent. Test your climbing skills with the help of sturdy iron footsteps and chains installed in the wall. No previous experience is needed, and you don't need to be in really good physical condition. Work your way up the 60 meter wall, taking in spectacular views of the valley.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour! We recommend!
We had two very fun, helpful tour guides (Jorge and Irena) and the canyon was beautiful! Such a unique experience t…
Amazing adventure. Very professional guides. We enjoyed our trip very much. Definitely recommend and would go again
We had an incredible day canyoning Rio Verde. Our guide didn’t speak much English which made a few things difficult…
Great experience. Awesome guide!
We went with Jorge to the Rio Verde. It was our first time real Canyoning and we had a great time! First we did a…
Best experience ever
Absolutely AMAZING one of the best adventures i have ever done. Jorge was our guide he was great with good sense of…
Great tour and guide
Great experience. Beautiful tour in canyon. Pablo, the guide, did a very good job. We will use VIvak again.
Excellent way to get new experiences
For me it was a great fun and unforgettable experience. Tour guide was excellent and made it lot of fun.
A life time experience!
The experience was amazing!! Highly recommend! Previous climbing experience is not needed. I want to thank Román (o…
Amazing experience. Beautiful views, fun and challenging tasks and awesome tour guide. Would definitely recommend!
Great time, great guide!
We had a ton of fun - the route was nice, had rappelling, a couple of big slides and of course jumps. We had an awe…
It was a very good trip. It was an amazing place and a wonderful day. Roman was very Kind and funny. I recommend …
Great views and experience.
We did the via ferrata in Zafarraya with Roman and Dioni with three persons. It really was a great experience! Cha…
The canyoning tour with Roman was great fun! The canyon is beautiful and has good slides and jumps that are semi-ch…
Canyoning Via Verde
Had a lot of fun and thrill during this canyoning activity. Our guides Romain and Dioni were really professional, o…
(2019) any time again- canyoning at rio verde was a blast
I have been in Malaga for 4 weeks to learn spanish in 2019. One weekend i wanted to try canyoning. Although the com…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
My sister and I had an excellent time on the via ferrata! Our guide, Dioni, was nice, friendly and kept us safe. The views from the course are spectacular. Its a very cool was to see the countryside and the olive groves from up high. Even the drive to the course was scenic. We loved everything about this tour and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a little physical activity/thrill seeking while traveling.
Written November 26, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.