Antequera Classic Winery Tour
By Rootz Wine Tours
This is a small group tour with a maximum of 6 people. At each attraction you will have a private small group tour of the facilities, away from the crowds. The tour is custom made to the group. You will enjoy the day at your leisure and discover niche, family owned vineyards, that are hidden gems in the Guadlahorce Valley.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-109, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
- 3 course Typical Andalucian Lunch, at the Winery
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Fuente de Piedra
- Entry/Admission - El Torcal de Antequera
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Marbella Club Hotel, Av. Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso de Hohenlohe, s/n, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221834P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Antequera Classic Winery Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- We also provide face masks for travelers, joining the experience, should they not have their own. The experience is for a small private group (max. 6 people) and conducted in the open air, away from crowds.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Antequera Classic Winery Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Antequera Classic Winery Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Antequera Classic Winery Tour?
- Antequera Classic Winery Tour price starts from $205.10. Discover and book Antequera Classic Winery Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Antequera Classic Winery Tour cancellation policy?
- Antequera Classic Winery Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Antequera Classic Winery Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Antequera Classic Winery Tour?
- Antequera Classic Winery Tour is hosted by Rootz Wine Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rootz Wine Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Antequera Classic Winery Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221834P12
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byCosta del Sol
- 1AntequeraStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Fuente de PiedraStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3El Torcal de AntequeraStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Enchanting and mesmerizing tour of Ronda and wines
This was such a great tour and definitely a highlight of our trip! Despite the rain, we had a blast learning about …
Ronda with Bodega Tour
Well organised tour, kept on time and easy drop off in Ronda with good guidance. Two contrasting wineries both with…
A visit to Ronda wine country.
Nicky was a great hostess. She brought us to the heart of Ronda, gave us a detailed map with a highlighted path and…
Exquisite Experience of Wine and Sites in Ronda
This was real highlight of our trip. Nicky's expertise and thoughtful coordination of the experience made this an e…
Outstanding Wine Guide
We were a party of 4 that was looking for a rather "last minute" tour and we had a wonderful tour of the Bodega Co…
Professional yet down to earth Tour!
Visited Bodega Conrad on the outskirts of Rhonda and Nicky was our wine experience guide. She shared great histori…
Great wine tour!
We really enjoyed the wine tour with Nicky. She picked us up at the front door of our rental apartment and brought …
Stunning wine experiences
We have had two excellent wine tours. Both times we got more surprises and care than we ecpected. New information, …
Lovely trip to Ronda
It was a really nice trip and Nicky was really lovely and have good knowledge of the wine. Nicki pick you up from y…
Wonderful Wine Tour
We absolutely loved this tour! Nicky is highly knowledgeable and she is able to adapt the tour to different interes…
Amazing experience. Highly recommend
The Ronda wine tour was incredible. Highly recommend. Amazing vineyards and our tour guide was great.
Perfect wine tour
What an absolutely fantastic tour. Nicky's knowledge of the Ronda wine region is incredible and really made us feel…
Perfect day for history and wine lovers!
We really enjoyed this wine tour with Nicky! She provided excellent communication before the trip, letting us know …
Wine tasting in Ronda
This was a fabulous day with our very knowledgeable tour guide Nicky. We tasted a selection of delicious wines serv…
An excellent day trip with tasty wine and food.
We had such a great day. Nicky picked us up from our doorstep and drove to Ronda. Arriving in Ronda we were supplie…