5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation
By VPT Viajes Para Todos
Discover the most popular places in Morocco with us!! In only 5 days you will enjoy Marrakech, Fez and Casablanca, with guide, transport and travel Insurance. All those details included to make your trip safest!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 50 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard with Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Sightseeing tour with local guide in Marrakech, Rabat and Fez.
- Fast-Ferry tickets.
- Departure details
- AC Hotel by Marriott Malaga Palacio, Calle Cortina del Muelle, 1, 29015 Málaga, Spain Please be ready at 6:30hrs (06:30am) waiting outside in the street (at the door of the hotel).
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16901P95
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks for travelers available for purchase
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation?
- 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation price starts from $618.60. Discover and book 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation cancellation policy?
- 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation?
- 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation is hosted by VPT Viajes Para Todos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VPT Viajes Para Todos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Day Morocco Tour from Málaga with Accommodation on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16901P95
(Friday) COSTA DEL...
(Tuesday) FEZ-TANGIER-COSTA del...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The show was quite good but rather short (one hour) for the amount of money paid as there were only three dancers. …
Excellent tour. Plenty of time in Segovia, partly led by tour guide and partly own time for exploring and lunch. No…
Beautiful sights. Nice to see the outskirts of Madrid. Tour guide was nice, not much excitement but kind.
ABSOLUTELY WORST TOUR EVER. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
We took the Toledo/Segovia tour on January 14-a family of 3 adults and it was a disaster from the moment we boarded…
Both Avila and Segovia were beautiful places- the guide was funny and interesting- maybe a little low on informatio…
Take this trip with another company!
Perfect itinerary, but terrible company to do it with. This tour operator is not concerned with giving tourists a c…
Tour Segovia avia
Great sights to see. Learned about the history of the area. The candy store was all Spanish so really didn’t unders…
A perfect trip to a beautiful place. Easy to find and efficient on/off. Great value for money charged
Fun and interesting
The guide Olga was very charming and nice, she explained all the most important parts of the city in a concise and …
We had a terrible guide, who only stayed for a few hours. The first stop was at a store that sold jewelry to touris…
Gets you to both Avial and Segovia in a day
We booked this tour because we could travel to both Segovia and Avila in one day. The tour was as advertised with …
We found the office to check in easily, but they were closed when we got back. Nice driver. Good bilingual tour gui…
good basic tour
The tour was good, but a few disappointments in that the trip didn't include walking along the Avila huge enclosing…
Left behind in Avila
I wouldn’t ever recommend this tour company to anyone. We were left in Avila after my elderly mom Couldn’t make it …
Incredible Palace Tour, Rich History Lesson
Sergio was our tour guide and he prvided the tourn in English. It was about two hours ans he provided a very detail…