Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 20m
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Flamenco show
- Welcome Cup
- Entry/Admission - Liceo Flamenco
- Additional Drink
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5819P100
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Flamenco Malaga?
- How much is Flamenco Malaga?
- Flamenco Malaga price starts from $39.18. Discover and book Flamenco Malaga on Tripadvisor
- What is the Flamenco Malaga cancellation policy?
- Flamenco Malaga cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Flamenco Malaga on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Flamenco Malaga?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5819P100
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#118 of 289 Tours & Activities in Malaga
- jandjs202200Tour Guide Did Not Show UpWe booked this Malaga Tapas and Wine Tour about two weeks prior to our trip. We arrived at Plaza de la Constitucion 15 minutes prior to the meeting time. Around five minutes prior, we approached another tour guide who informed us that our guide usually has a sign, but we couldn’t see anyone. Another guide offered to call a guy he knew who worked for Pancho Tours. He said that if no one shows up by five minutes past the meeting time, that the tour is cancelled and to contact the company for a refund. We waited until 15 minutes past the meeting time, tried calling the number on the voucher twice, but could not reach anyone. We also sent an email to the address on the voucher, requesting a refund due to the guide not showing up, but we have not heard anything yet. We are really hoping they issue us a refund since we were there and they were not…
- Courtney S00A Must!I could not think of a better way to experience Málaga and it’s culture than this tour. Felipe was kind, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure to have as our guide. He gave us recommendations for some places we are traveling and was extremely friendly. Our group of people was a great size, and we were able to meet many travelers from across the globe. This is a must! He also made sure that our gluten free and vegan friends were well taken care of and enjoy the experience as well… a plus!
- 460kendallk00Picasso Baby!!It was great seeing some of Pablo Picasso’s work in his home town of Malaga. The skip the line tickets are well worth it and aren’t that much more in price than the regular tickets; the line can be pretty long so it’s worth the price. Theres an option to get an audio handset to hear different things about Picasso’s artwork. The museum has a vast collection of sketches, pottery, sculptures, and canvas artwork.
- joselynp6200Malaga Tapas and Wine TourAdriano was a wonderful guide. We had 3 stops. The first one was a small restaurant where we had sangria and sampled several local dishes. One was a potato and egg "omelet ". It was more like a quiche. Either way delicious. We sampled Iberico de Ballota, a Spanish ham. There was also bread and cheese. All fabulous. Our next stop was to a sidewalk cafe where we had the local version of Paella. We drank a lovely red wine. They served bread, a chicken dish and potatoes. All were wonderful Our last stop was to a restaurant that years ago was a Flamenco and artist hall. There was beautiful art work there. We sampled several types of fried fish. The sardines and calamari were perfectly done. We had Boquerones in vinegar and fried. Amazing flavors! There was bread and, of course wine. This time white wine. Adriano had a great grasp on the history of Malaga. He educated us as we walked through bother new and old Malaga. This is a very worthwhile tour.
- Relax59784500Great afternoonWe really enjoyed our tour, as well as trying lots of new foods even things I didnt think I would ever eat. Our tour guide told us lots of information about the city, history and including where to visit at night if we were looking for food and some alcohol. Plenty of food so do not have lunch before you go.
- adepitt1200Great tapas in MalagaWent on this tour a couple of weeks ago. Adriano was our tour guide and took us to 3 great little tapas restaurants away from the usual tourist places. All the tapas we tried was delicious and portions were good, you definatley wont be hungry after this tour! We had loads of variety including the local bocerones, shark and even snails!! Adriano was very knowledgable about the tapas and the local area so was very interesting to go with the food. Thanks
- Vaclav K00Good tapasGreat shark, bocadillos, cheese, jamon, eggplant, omellete with potatoes, beans. Awesome red wine. Guide experienced and communicative. Only price is quiet high
- Stay5458500Joaquin - Alhambra skip the line from MalagaThis was the best tour of a 2 week vacation with my wife. Joaquin was our guide for the day and could not have been a better person to show us Granada and all its treasures. Thank you for all you did Joaquin in making our very full day a day to remember. Will find you when we come back to Malaga.... (the Waikiki of the Spanish coast) 😊
- sox62700Great tour, beautiful sitesWe booked this tour and ended up being the only two people in the group. So, our driver arrived at the hotel to pick us up (he was on time) and he loaded us into his personal car and he drove us to Granada. We started by doing Albaycin first (unlike what the tour description says), so we walked through the city and had lunch. I invited our driver to eat with us and bought his lunch. Then it was off to Alhambra which is very beautiful. Our driver brought us to the entrance and walked in to get our tickets for us. It's a timed entrance, so they tell you what time to be at the entrance. We were able to walk the grounds for about an hour before that and see lots of great things. We were on our own to walk through the rest of the tour and then we met our driver for the departure home. All in all, it was a very worthwhile tour. I will say that our driver was very pleasant but he didn't offer a whole lot of commentary for us to explain the area or history. For the price of this tour I would have expected a bit more "color" commentary, but I wouldn't pass on this tour regardless. We enjoyed it.
- aroy8800Enjoyed!We very much enjoyed our tour. We were by ourselves with our guide, who was pleasant and informative. We tried several tapas at 3 bars and had 3 different types of wine. Everything was delicious! Our guide also had lots of information to share about Malaga and each bar, tapa and wine. It was our first night in town and a great way to start our visit!
- tacitusone00Excellent Trip with JoaquinPicked up at our hotel and had a pleasant ride to Granada. Joaquin showed us around the town and took us to a local place for an excellent lunch. Took us to the Alhambra and dropped us off and we have a good amount of time to explore this fabulous place. Safe and good trip back to our hotel.
- Yvette4400Our Malaga Tapas & Wine Tour in NovemberOur guide Adriano was Awesome! He took us to 3 cafes that have been around for a long time, quaint & make you feel at home. Our favs were El Taberna del Payayo y La Salita. Both spots were quaint, very good tapas & wine 🍷 & nice atmosphere.
- pmcd285700A brilliant tripWe had a really brilliant trip,from our pickup outside our hotel by Joaquim,and our guide jaqueline in granada.it was an exellent experience to whitness such a beautiful and historic city,a must for any visitor to southern spain.
- Qamar N00Great tour from MarbellaWe took the tour from Marriott Marbella Resort. Tour guide was very knowledgeable the history and detail about the Alhambra Palace. We love the tour specially the pick up was from the Marriott Resort and not from the Marbella City Center. Tour include a free time in the Granada City center where we did lunch and shopping. Great tour.
- Zena J00MisleadingWe met up with guide for 1pm tour. We were only couple. The guide was extremely nice and very knowledgeable, his English was great. However the 2 tapas places he took us to were disgusting. They were dingy and the tapas were inedible at the second place. I decided against going to a third place. Also there was no wine information at all. Was extremely disappointed. The description of your was deceiving. They need to upgrade the restaurants they use for tapas. The only saving grace was tour guide
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Family
For a great flamenco show in Málaga we thoroughly recommend El Museo de Arte Flamenco, Peña Juan Breva. It's in calle Ramón Franqueo 4 in the city centre. It's usually on at 8.30pm on Thursdays and Saturdays but they can do additional shows if there's enough demand. Buy tickets in advance or get there at 8. Call +34952 221380 or +3460056 8856.
Cost is €15 for adults, €10 for children including a drink and some tapas. It lasts about 90 minutes.
Cost is €15 for adults, €10 for children including a drink and some tapas. It lasts about 90 minutes.
Written November 4, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much for this review. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Málaga.
Written November 6, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Flamenco Malaga provided by Pancho Tours
Product Overview: Flamenco Malaga
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos