Full Day Sherry Wine Experience from Malaga
By Fun Taste Spain
Discover the secrets of Andalusian wine on this private sherry wine experience, from Malaga. Learn about sherry production vine-to-glass, and discover the tastiest sherry and tapas pairings. As birthplace of this ancient wine tradition, the city of Jerez is a destination to be enjoyed with the five senses. The tour concludes with a tour of city center.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Guided visit around a Vineyard with sherry wine tasting
- Small workshop to learn how to use a "Venencia" (instrument used to serve Sherry Wine)
- Guided visit in a Winery with Sherry wine tasting
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Vina La Constancia
- Entry/Admission - Plaza del Arenal
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas y viñedos Díez Mérito
- Expenses not specified above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Torremolinos, Benalmádena, Fuengirola and Marbella included.
- Málaga, Spain
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31263P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31263P27
- You'll start atMálagaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bodega Vina La ConstanciaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Plaza del ArenalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bodegas y vinedos Diez MeritoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Roman ruins in a private tour from Cadiz - perfect Cadiz day trip
This is the trip I had been waiting on for a decade. I'd been wanting to visit Baelo Claudia, the remains of a Roma…
Amazing Day Trip!
Gabriella and Juan were wonderful tour guides - we learned so much and saw some wonderful sites. They picked us up …
Ask for Gabriela
Phenomenal day touring the white towns of Andulusia - Arcos, Grazelema and Zahara. Gabriela is very knowledgeable …
Ronda and Sentenil
Outstanding!! A must see!! Gabriela's knowledge, enthusiasm. and personality made this a trip to remember!! Highly …
I had already done another tour with Juan and Gabriela and we has such a good time that we also reserved for this o…
Great tour en Gibraltar
I was on this tour with Juan and Gabriela, and it was just great! A wonderful day in wonderful places, Gabriela was…
A face only a mother could love!
I enjoyed the trip to Gibralter very much, even though I was greeted by one of the apes immediately upon disembarki…
A photographer’s heaven
Totally enjoyable, and I felt looked after the whole time. There’s quite a bit of driving needed during the day, T…
This tour was great, really enjoyed it. Gabrielle was very knowledgable on the area and it’s history and her Englis…
Memorable Flamenco Tour (English)
My Wife and I took the Flamenco day tour to Jerez during our recent stay in Cadiz. Our tour guide, Amarita Vargas,…
A fine way to learn about Andalucia
Andalucia is one of the most varied and interesting places I've travelled to, and to be driven through it by Juan, …
An amazing perspective of Spain and its culture!
If you want to see Spain through the eyes of a Spaniard and walk away with unforgettable memories, this is the comp…
Inolvidable! The best way to experience Spanish culture and amazing places!
Anyone that truly wants to experience the culture of Spain will LOVE this company! Juan is very accommodating, know…
A great experience all time
It was a good experience to have a trip to Setenul and Ronda with this company, it was fun and it was very comforta…
Increíble y inolvidable con funtastespain
Last year we had an unforgettable trip to Granada for two days. The journey was very relaxed and the people were fr…