Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch
By VIP Malaga Tours
Discover the magic of Morocco on a private day trip to Tangier from Cadiz. Morocco lies just across the Mediterranean Sea from southern Spain, but this North African country feels like a world away! We journey across the Strait of Gibraltar on a high-speed ferry and arrive at the port of Tangier where you will be met by our private local guide. Taking an interesting drive through the richest area of Tangier’s zone of villas and palaces passing via the king's palace and celebrities' homes. Visit Cape Spartel which is the northeast western point of Africa, it is the exact point where the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean meet. Then visit the Caves of Hercules (dating from the Neolithic era). A stop to take pictures of the camels and experience a ride. (Not included. 5 euros extra) We then head for the Kasbah and the Medina, the oldest and the most exotic part of this mythical city in time for lunch (included) and an opportunity to be in direct contact with the friendly locals!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Ferry tickets from Tarifa to Tangier
- Free time in Tangiers town center
- Pick up from your accomodation in Cadiz
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Cadiz
- Private local Tangier guide with transportation
- Private transportation excusively for your group
- Start time can be flexible
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All hotels and accommodation in Cadiz city, Cadiz cruise port If you are staying outside of Cadiz city, an additional charge may apply. Starting time can be flexible to suit your needs.
- Jerez Airport, Carretera N-IV, km. 628.5, 11401 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
- 11100 San Fernando, Cádiz, Spain
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113310P21
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch?
- Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch price starts from $599.31. Discover and book Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch?
- Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch is hosted by VIP Malaga Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIP Malaga Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Cadiz to Tangier Private Tour with Pick Up and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113310P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CadizStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2TangierStop: 5 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
You must take this trip
One of the best days that we have had. From start to finish we were handled safely and professionally by drivers an…
A great private customized tour
I made tour plans with Mark several months in advance for our port call in Cadiz. Mark was helpful with many sugge…
Great experience and guide
We booked a private tour from Seville to Gibraltar and had a great experience. Luis did most of the transportation…
Amazing tour guide!
Maria was an excellent tour guide! She had so much knowledge to share, answered all our questions and even gave us …
Great Day in Gibraltar
Our guide, Carlos, from Seville was fabulous. He was friendly, helpful, and was keen to make sure that our experien…
Excellent service and wonderful tours!
My group of 7 enjoyed two fabulous tours with VIP Malaga Tours! These were over two years in the making as covid s…
So Please with Our Tours through VIP Malaga!
Where do I begin? First I would like to compliment Mark who had the patience to withstand two years of our cancelin…
Jerez and Sevilla from Cadiz
If you're looking for a customizable tour I would highly recommend VIP Malaga. Mark set up everything for us, just …
VIP Malaga - Tangiers, Gibralter and Lisbon/Seville Driver - 10+ Stars THE BEST
We took 3 different tours with VIP Malaga. Mark was a fantastic communicator and made all of our arrangements custo…
We booked a group tour to The Caminito del Rey with this company. First issue was we received a call from the compa…
Amazing sights we’ll worth your time.
This was a great tour. We were two families of four. Our driver Mohammad was a very good driver and made our drive …
Great time in Tangier
Ramon the driver was personable and helpful. Trip was well organized and efficient from start to finish.
The Village Lodge
Kayla and Yulisa are the best,very patient and helpful with the best attitude that made a friend and I want to stay…
Fabulous company start to finish!
What a fantastic company. Mark the owner was an excellent communicator. Booked perfect VIP special excursions for u…
Three Private tours with VIP Malaga. Excellent service from start to finish.
There were 16 of us coming to Malaga for 5 days. Mark made all the arrangements for our day trips, provided comfor…