per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your driver will meet you at the cruise terminal just after the official border crossing.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3817P32
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin?
- How much is Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin?
- Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin price starts from $807.55. Discover and book Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin cancellation policy?
- Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin?
- Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin is hosted by Original Berlin Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Original Berlin Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3817P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1WarnemundeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Soviet Memorial TiergartenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Reichstag BuildingStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Memorial to the Sinti and Roma Victims of National SocialismStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Victory Column (Siegessaule)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6FuhrerbunkerStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Monument to Homosexuals Persecuted Under National Socialist RegimeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8T4 - Memorial for the Victims of the Nazi Euthanasia ProgramStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of EuropeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Topography of TerrorStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 5 more stops
About the operator
Original Berlin Walks
Joined in October 2007
#2 of 748 Tours & Activities in Berlin
- AdamMCG9700Great TourNathan was a very friendly and great guide, we very much enjoyed the tour. Definitely worth the price
- Trip81602800CitycenterJames did a great job. Very informative. Good overview of city center. Weather did cooperate, rain,wind and flurries
- astro62500Berlin tour TheoWalk around Berlin with guide Theo. Lots of attendees gathered at meeting meeting point and the tour was spilt into two groups, mine led by a young man Theo. He was so personable and extremely knowledge. I have done quite a few city walks in Europe and this was by far the best. A mixture of humour and history.
- Y5430WJedc00Talented Jenny gave us a wonderful city tourOur multi generational family joined a tour led by Jenny. It was one of the best tourist activities we’ve ever done. Jenny is extraordinarily talented, and brought Berlin to life for us all. We hung on her every word, and her extraordinary personal research and skilled, enthused delivery, meant for a wonderful morning exploring the city. It was an absolute highlight of our weekend break.
- Jorge U00Beautiful BerlinExcellent tour, a lot of information and history in a fantastic city, recommend 100%, hope to come back soon
- SmilingALot00A great way to start our Berlin visit!It provided an in-depth perspective about Berlin history including anecdotes about key players at various points in time. Our guide was a great storyteller. Didn’t get as much perspective about the circuit we were walking as I hoped for. It happened to be a Very chilly day for an extended walk. Stopped midway to thaw at a nice cafe. :-)
- 2830Tracey00Great walking tourDefinitely recommend the half day walking tour. It’s a great way to see the Berlin highlights. Our tour guide , Lewis, was excellent, funny & informative.
- K6507SIelaineb00Great tour to see Potsdam!I really enjoyed our wintry tour in Potsdam. Reuben was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and engaging throughout the trip. It's a shame that some of the places he wanted to show us were closed (probably due to the weather?) and the statues were covered. But we all made the best of it and I will definitely go back when the weather is warmer. I recommend this tour.
- TravellingPenguins00Excellent, interesting tourExcellent tour. Our guide, Walid, pitched the level of information and detail perfectly. This was an extremely interesting and informative tour, and one of our highlights of Berlin. Highly recommend, although wrap up warm!
- cornish_frogboy00It doesn’t get better than this!This tour was conducted by ‘Steve’, the most amiable, knowledgeable, helpful Tour Guide that I have ever met. He knew his subject backwards from the moment we met outside Starbucks until the moment we parted company at Alexanderplatz (even though the tour officially ended at Sachsenhausen. The 6 hours absolutely flew by as he recounted the history of the Camps from the formation of Germany in 1871, right through the Great War, the Treaty of Versailles, the rise of National Socialism and why, the main players, the final solution and then the liberation of the Camp as well as its subsequent use. Fascinating guy and a fascinating tour. In addition, Steve was an absolute credit to his company!
- samanthamG7871GB00Tour of BerlinThis is a great tour to allow you to soak up all of the main check points in Berlin, it’s a beautiful city and our tour guide Giles went into great detail about each attraction. His enthusiasm and love for the city showed throughout the tour and although the temperatures were below minus, the tour was an enjoyable experience. We stopped half way to enjoy a hot drink, cookie and a toilet break, in a local cafe which was very reasonably priced. The only downside to this tour was often we were left behind due to traffic lights or slidy pavements due to the cold weather and when we caught up with the crowd, we had missed the first part of the talk. To make it fair to everyone, it would be nice to just wait 5 minutes for others to catch up. Overall, I’d highly recommend this tour to get a good insight on the city.
- Navigator2220918233000Best walking tour in BerlinExcellent guide, Walid. So knowledgeable and the time flew by. Learnt a huge amount and great way to see and learn some of the history of Berlin. Highly recommend. Walid is a gem of a tour guide!
- SharonS19800Worth the walkI’ve been to Berlin a few times and always done my own thing. However, this guided walk takes in every historical site and Benjamin was very informative. Thoroughly recommend for people who enjoy walking
- John M00Great tour with a great guideOur walking trip was led by Joel. The meet up instructions were clear and Joel was a great guide. He ensured that everyone in the party heard what he said as he led us around the interesting and sometimes scary history of Berlin. He stopped at sites of interest, told us the history around it and took questions. He also told us the context of what we were seeing. It was a lovely gentle pace and everyone could keep up. It was bitterly cold and slippy underfoot but that didn’t stop him at all. It was a perfect start to our trip to Berlin as it introduced us to the city and we could plan other things around what we had seen. Highly recommended
- RumelaM200Highly recommended half day walking tourOur tour guide was Anastacia and she was very informative regarding the history of Berlin along with a folder containing pictures to better emphasise what she was telling the group. We were able to visit a lot of tourist hot spots along the tour and she was patient during the walk especially as it was icy conditions and the pavement was slippery at times. She was more than happy to answer any questions and recommended other spots, e.g. museums, that weren't planned on the tour for those that expressed an interest in certain things such as art, etc. Overally I would highly recommended as it was about 3-3h30 long with a break around midday to use facilities and grab a hot drink from a local shop.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Tour leader (Cesar) was suave as, wore fun socks and all. He actually knew stuff which was ideal too, unfortunately I had a big night before hand so I struggled a little as it was quite long, but, when in Berlin :) overall, Cesar knows his stuff and Berlin is cool so would recommend, heaps of cool World War ll information!!! Unreal.
Written September 15, 2019
Sep 2019 • Friends
We were part of a Topdeck and had Ysanne. She was a wealth of knowledge and very captivating! Would highly recommend this company and if you're lucky enough to get Ysanne then you know you're in a for a great tour!!
Written September 9, 2019
We did a tour with Ken as part of our Topdeck European tour. Ken was great, highly informative and tops it off with his sense of humour! He is very passionate about the subject and it definitely shows, even recommending books to read if you’re interested in it.
Written April 21, 2019
Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin provided by Original Berlin Walks
Product Overview: Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos