per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hafenrundfahrt Warnemünde - Stadthafen, Am Passagierkai, 18119 Rostock, Germany
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3817PRTBER_JEWISH
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please list any special interests you have at time of booking under 'Special Requirements' to alert our guide, so they can prepare for your private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour?
- Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour price starts from $724.03. Discover and book Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour cancellation policy?
- Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour?
- Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour is hosted by Original Berlin Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Original Berlin Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3817PRTBER_JEWISH
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1WarnemundeStop: 5 minutespick upRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Original Berlin Walks
Joined in October 2007
#2 of 741 Tours & Activities in Berlin
- melissawT3660SU00Timing issuesIt started well but lasted over 5 hours in arctic conditions with no opportunities a loo stop of a hot drink
- Mark862500Berlin walking tour with QuincyMyself and my wife did the walking tour on a cold icy December Friday. Quincy was our guide and it was a fantastic day. He was so informative but relaxed and engaging, a brilliant person for the job. I would so highly recommend this tour and as long as you dress for the weather it’s beautiful in the snow.
- Rachel9635100Great TourJonathan N. Was a great tour guide. Learned alot about the history of Berlin. We went in November for the Christmas Markets so if going in the winter make sure to be warm as this was a long tour and I couldn't feel my hands or feet by the end.
- phantomcam00Great intro to Berlin!Berlin is such a melting pot of history, today was such a great introduction covering all the main things as well as some left of centre stuff. Hannah was awesome, very knowledgeable about all topics discussed as well as seperate questions and topics during the walk.
- J3027MLmarkb00Berlin Half-Day Walking TourMy tour with my brother from New York City was very good. Recommended to take this half-day walking tour.
- austinr57300Excellent Walking Tour!Giles led us through the heart of Berlin, expertly navigating us from one iconic landmark to another. We stood beneath the imposing Brandenburg Gate, marveled at the grandeur of the Reichstag Building, and traced the remnants of the Berlin Wall, each step infused with historical context and significance. Giles's knowledge extended far beyond mere dates and facts; he painted vivid pictures of Berlin's past, bringing to life the struggles, triumphs, and transformations that had shaped this remarkable city. His storytelling was captivating, engaging, and infused with a genuine love for Berlin. As we strolled through the streets, Giles seamlessly blended anecdotes, historical insights, and personal touches, creating a truly immersive experience. He answered our questions with enthusiasm and provided insights that went beyond the surface, revealing the hidden gems and lesser-known stories that make Berlin so unique. Our half-day walking tour with Giles was not just a sightseeing excursion; it was a journey through time, a captivating exploration of Berlin's rich history and its enduring spirit. Giles's infectious enthusiasm, his depth of knowledge, and his genuine passion for the city made this experience truly unforgettable. Thank you, Giles, for sharing your love of Berlin with us and for making our tour an unforgettable experience. We couldn't have asked for a better guide!
- amcallister201500Excellent tour led by a knowledgeable and engaging guideReally enjoyed this tour which took in many of the important sites of Berlin. The guide, Rona, was top class. She was very knowledgeable but also friendly and very good at telling stories. She also judged the serious sad parts of the tour very well. When we came to the Jewish Memorial, she just sent us into it to experience it for ourselves and then discussed it afterwards. It was perfect judgement.
- Keira D00Love this tour!!!Awesome tour!! Was able to see everything I wanted and the guide was very knowledgeable. A great way to get the most out of your visit if you’re in Berlin for the weekend. Also a great way to get recommendations after the tour. Highly recommend
- P8137PEbrianr00Great tourAnja was a fantastic tour guide on the sachsenhausen concentration camp tour. She was a lovely lady and so knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend Anja and this tour.
- Global4494347531100Berlin walking tourJimmy was an excellent guide. Comprehensive knowledge of Berlins history with a great communication style. He used humour but only where appropriate as there’s some serious history to get through which he did really well. Great guide.
- David S00Excellent walking tour of BerlinWe had an excellent walking tour of the main sites of Berlin yesterday. Our guide Quincy was extremely knowledgeable and gave us a great insight into the history of the city. This was one of the best walking tours that we have done and very informative.
- elainecD5457FS00Brilliant tour with an excellent guide!This tour was delivered exceptionally well by a highly knowledgeable and passionate guide. Anastasia showed us many of the most recognisable sites of this fantastic city but also provided depth and context to the history. It was strange at times to experience sites that were equally enthralling and sobering given the periods of political insanity that have come to define them. I would strongly recommend this tour, it takes in so much that you will no doubt want to discover more either on your current visit or a return in the future!
- diananP6789ZW00Walking tour of BerlinWe were so glad we took this 3-hour walking tour - our guide, Artie, was really engaging and history is his passion. So knowledgeable and we liked his style. We would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Berlin!
- Breda M00very knowledgeableOur guide Heidi was brilliant, I learned loads on the history of Berlin and Germany, I would definitely recommend this trip
- caseytherrien00Lots of history, lots of fun!Our guide, Jimmy, was great! He shared lots of history, facts, and shared tips about what restaurants, pubs, and additional touristy places to visit.
Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour provided by Original Berlin Walks
Product Overview: Warnemünde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour
Number of Photos