Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit the town of Rüdesheim am Rhein, where you will perceive with your eyes, the famous landmarks: -The Niederwald Monument- learn about the history of how this monument was constructed to commemorate the founding of german empire in the 1870s. -Experience the musical instruments of three different centuries. -Discover the ruins of 14th century in the town of Sankt Goarshausen.
- You'll start atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- 1Frankfurt am Main HauptbahnhofStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Siegfried's Mechanisches MusikkabinettStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Niederwald Monument (Niederwalddenkmal)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4LoreleyStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Niederwald Monument (Niederwalddenkmal)
- Entrance and Bus fee
- Entry/Admission - Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof
- Entry/Admission - Siegfried's Mechanisches Musikkabinett
- Entry/Admission - Loreley
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: BlackBuck Travels
Amazing medieval city
We met our guide in front of the fountain in the old town center. She was very knowledgeable and told us interestin…
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…
Stay, stay far away from this one. Don't do it!!!
Food "TASTING" tour of west coast food in Gothenburg looked inviting First surprise $307 for a 2 hour tour for my …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day
Which attractions will I visit with Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor
How much is Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day?
Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day price starts from $757.60. Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor
What is the Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day cancellation policy?
Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day?
Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor