LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day
By BlackBuck Travels
Visit the town of Rüdesheim am Rhein, where you will perceive with your eyes, the famous landmarks: -The Niederwald Monument- learn about the history of how this monument was constructed to commemorate the founding of german empire in the 1870s. -Experience the musical instruments of three different centuries. -Discover the ruins of 14th century in the town of Sankt Goarshausen.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Niederwald Monument (Niederwalddenkmal)
- Entrance and Bus fee
- Entry/Admission - Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof
- Entry/Admission - Siegfried's Mechanisches Musikkabinett
- Entry/Admission - Loreley
- Departure details
- Frankfurt, Germany Meeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89617P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day?
- Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day price starts from $649.96. Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day cancellation policy?
- Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day?
- Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion to Rüdesheim - Half day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89617P19
- You'll start atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- 1Frankfurt am Main HauptbahnhofStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Siegfried's Mechanisches MusikkabinettStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Niederwald Monument (Niederwalddenkmal)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4LoreleyStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Koblenz: In the Air and On the Ground
Having reached the top, the late afternoon breeze, calming serenity, scenic landscape and the medieval city all cam…
Don’t miss this excursion
This was a great tour. Huge fortress, easy to get yourself lost. Highly recommend taking a guided tour. Much of …
No desire to go again, least favorite of the itinerary
Not much to see. Cute square but ran into 2 separate, rude store clerks. First one was in the gift shop closest to…
city tour guide
Our guide was a welk informed lady who tolk us about the present and the history of Tries. Very good.
Well worth a visit
Ours was not an organised tour , however we were on a cruise on the Rhine and took the cable car which also include…
Martin Luther is NOT the same historical figure as MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. Germany is not the same nation as the …
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.