Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanySee address & details
- 1Frankfurt am Main HauptbahnhofStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedYou will start your tour in front of the Main Train Station, at Main Entrance and continue exploring the city including the following sights: Römerberg-Square, the former place of medieval trade fairs and coronation festivities. The City Hall. The Fountain of Justice, the picturesque half-timbered houses and Old St. Nicholas Church from the 13th century, once part of a medieval imperial compound. Get up on Eiserner Steg, the 19th-century iron footbridge over the river Main, and view the high-rise skyline and the museum embankment of Frankfurt. Take a short walk to Kaiserdom (Imperial Cathedral) with its Gothic tower and visit the inside of this coronation church of German kings and emperors. At Paulsplatz, learn about Paulskirche (St. Paul’s Church), where Germany’s first national assembly convened in 1848. Pass under the towering headquarters of a selection of financial global players in the banking district, such as Commerzbank Tower built by world-famous British architect Sir Norman Foster. Arrive at Goethehaus, birthplace of the genius of German classical literature Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and learn (outside view) about his early life and times in Frankfurt in the 18th century.Read more
- You'll end atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanySee address & details
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
- Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
- Entry/Admission - Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Activity Level: Easy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Global Guide Services
Dear GGS-Team thanks for a great guide in Vienna!
We were a group of 9 in Vienna and needed a Russian-speaking guide for a city tour. Booking procedure was quick and…
BEST Tour Guide EVER!
Our guide, Stefanie A, was the BEST walking tour guide I've EVER had. She is classy, well-spoken and eloquent and a…
We are a group of 13 (12 students and 1 instructor) from a Texas community college and used Ggs for private transfe…
This was a very personal tour with a private tour guide and the two of us. Timing was right on target! The tour gui…
Private walks in a city.
Here in Silver Tray - Bespoke European Rail Journeys we sell train vacations including trains, hotels, transfers an…
We always like walking tours and this was no exception. Alla was a great guide; patient and informative. We loved o…
A hidden gem
Bamberg is.one of the best kept secrets in Germany. It is not hard to find a little or big surprise around every co…
Munich public walking tour
Dorothea was very knowledgeable and took us to some great places. You have to see the surfers at the English Garden…
In Germany, for business trip or family journay I had the opportunity to visit many city. I suggest you to go in Co…
I’ve had the pleasure of organizing several tours with GGS and I’ve never been disappointed. Sergie (my last guide)…
Augsburg Morning walk
This was a great morning stroll from my hotel through the artisan community and to the old city. The tour guide was…
Guide was knowledgeable and pleasant. He walked all the highlights with us and answered questions. Very pleasant pe…
Wear your walking shoes
We enjoyed our Tour guide. We got an inside tour of there wonderful artifacts. He shared intersesting stories, and…
We have been working with GGS - Siavash for the past 2 years now, availing guides, assistance and even transport at…
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH GGS
We worked with GGS for few of our tours, but we are already impressed with the swift and good service they have pro…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Frankfurt Private Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Frankfurt Private Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Frankfurt Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Frankfurt Private Walking Tour?
Frankfurt Private Walking Tour price starts from $184.30. Discover and book Frankfurt Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Frankfurt Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Frankfurt Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Frankfurt Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Frankfurt Private Walking Tour?
Frankfurt Private Walking Tour is hosted by Global Guide Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Global Guide Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Frankfurt Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor