Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Central point pick-up
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Bei den Sankt Pauli-Landungsbrücken, Bei den St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken, Hamburg, Germany The guide will wait in front of the Hard Rock Café and enter your bus PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY THE GUIDE FOR YOUR COACH!!! We don't supply you with the vehicle.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12251P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights?
- How much is Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights?
- Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights price starts from $222.40. Discover and book Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights cancellation policy?
- Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights?
- Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights is hosted by Schoenes Hamburg. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Schoenes Hamburg on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12251P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBei den Sankt Pauli-LandungsbrückenBei den St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken, Hamburg, GermanyThe guide will wait in front of the Hard Rock Café and enter your bus PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY THE GUIDE FOR YOUR COACH!!! We don't supply you with the vehicle.See address & details
- Pass byReeperbahn
- 1St. Michael's ChurchStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byAlsterHamburg Town HallHafenCityElbphilharmonieHarbor Piers
- 2KrayenkampStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass bySpeicherstadt
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2011
#33 of 267 Tours & Activities in Hamburg
- jameshW6594BK00Guided walking tour.Tomas is very knowledge about Hamburg! He is very kind, friendly and accommodating! I highly recommend hiring Tomas to lead you on an extremely informative guide through Hamburg!!!
- bj_rnb19300BjörnOur guide was fantastic and we really appreciated her deep knowledge about the history of Hamburg. We saw the town with other eyes after the tour!
- Fred B00A must seeThe Old Elb Tunnel is being renovated but still open to visitors. A magnificent view down the 1,200 meter tunnel and a feeling of amazing construction work when I walk up and down. The people at the elevators are friendly and helpful.
- davidfeldheim00Excellent ServiceJutta was prompt, personable, knowledgeable and very conversational. Her English is excellent and she is quite willing to adapt the Agenda to your preferences. I strongly recommend Jutta. David
- Sightsee5060900Outstanding tour...we learned so much!We loved our tour with Jutta who customized our tour to our interests. She had photos handy of Hamburg's history (pre & post-war) to help us see what it was like compared to today. Spanish speaking folks were lost and Jutta surprised us by offering them directions in Spanish (Jutta is German)! She speaks 5 languages and is simply delightful. Highly recommend!
- taylorb42400Great tourTour guide was Evan and he was great! Wealth of knowledge about the city and so friendly, welcomed any questions we had even if not something on the tour. Was able to get my bearings of the city from the tour and then explore more after! Evan even had a little extra guide at the end pointing out some more great spots to check out. I ended staying an extra day in Hamburg because of it, wanted to see it all
- Per L00Good tour in Hamburg, but long long talkingBooked a tour in Hamburg - Sandeman guide Evan. Eventually a free tour, but an amount can be payed to the tour guide if you're satisfied with the tour ! Good deep information of Hamburgs growing up as a harbour-city in the middle age, and wa around to 6-7 attractions, but way too much information and speach from the tourguide, you simply loose concentration. Would rather have seen 3-4 more attractions and cut down the information-stream.
- Andrew M00Hamburg Walking TourPhillip was an affable and knowledgeable guide, for our walking tour of the philharmonic hall and the historical streets and sites of Hamburg. We were lucky to have a sunny day in February, but Phillip does a great job of tapping into Hamburg’s rich history, so I’m sure it would be a great day out, whatever the weather. Recommended!
- kah060400St Pauli and the Red Light district of HamburgAfter our day tour with enthusiastic Sabina we decided to take the night tour as well. Once again Sabina was entertaining and energetic and a lot of fun. I highly recommend this tour, especially if you go with Sabina.
- Jim M00Elbphilharmonie Hall Walking TourOur tour guide Phil (Australian) was great, we were lucky enough for it to be just my wife and I. He took us to the hall, through the harbour to the old town, past the large church (currently with scaffolding) and eventually up to the city hall. Around 2 hours and had loads of insight into the city. He was very personable and happy to discuss all sorts and had a lot of knowledge on the city. Would definitely recommend as a first experience when someone visits Hamburg. Not only do you get a good lay of the land which can help you plan out the rest of your visit. Obviously there's no way you can see all of Hamburg on a walking tour, so with this one you start at the Elbphilharmonie Hall you get a good initial view of the city which helps with getting to grips with the city.
- Abhishek V00JUST AWESOMEWe were around 50 of us and the guide Ms. Maureen Bewring handled it so well all alone by herself. She was a very friendly and knowledgeable person. her English was so clear and even had an British Accent. Overall it was one of the best services we have got. i would definitely recommend these guys.
- mercedes p00Great experienceAfter we had a not-so-great experience with a different company (their tour guide spoke broken English, and there were a ton of people trying to hear him), we called Schoenes Hamburg on a recommendation from our hotel concierge. They made our schedule work, and offered a tour guide that was a native English speaker. The old tunnel under the river was our favorite part. The guide knew the area really well and well and we were surprised at how many interesting things that Hamburg offers (well beyond my expectations). At the end, they walked us to an awesome restaurant. I highly recommend this company.
- jfmonahan00Locke knows his stuff!Great tour from Locke! Best ways to see a Hamburg if you're traveling solo and want to meet new folks.
- AlexVaughn00Glad I did this!With less than a week on my work trip to Germany, I'm really happy a friend recommended this tour! I was traveling on my own -- the tour was such a great way to get to know the area and be social at the same time.
- GForce9300Nightlife Tour - St Pauli and Red Light DistrictAwesome!! My friend and I booked the Hamburg Night Life Tour on an "off" night and were fortunate enough to be the only ones on the tour. Lock, our tour guide, was great. He was quite knowledgeable about the area and answered all of our questions. You get to see quite a bit of St. Pauli, the Red Light District as well as a few Beatles tidbits thrown in. I highly recommend the tour, you get to see some interesting things along the way as well.
Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights provided by Schoenes Hamburg
Product Overview: Guided Bus Tour: Hamburg City Highlights
Number of Photos