Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945
By Berlins Taiga
The Potsdam Conference of the Big 3 in summer 1945 had a huge impact on the global post-war order. This private tour in an original Soviet minibus heads for all the relavant sites of the Potsdam Conference, including the conference venue and the residences of the 3 heads of state. Your private guide and driver is Holger, Potsdam-born tourism manager, history lover and licensed tour guide.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Taste a "Soviet" style soft drink
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Cecilienhof
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel or accomodation in Potsdam. Please call us for further details.
- Bahnhofspassagen Potsdam, Babelsberger Str. 16, 14473 Potsdam, Germany When leaving the station, across the street left hand. Please look out for the grey BERLINS TAIGA minibus.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46847P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945?
- Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 price starts from $369.31. Discover and book Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 cancellation policy?
- Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945?
- Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 is hosted by Berlins Taiga. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Berlins Taiga on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private City Tour Potsdam Conference 1945 on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46847P18
- You'll start atBahnhofspassagen PotsdamOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hiroshima-Nagasaki-PlatzStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Potsdam -BabelsbergStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Schloss CecilienhofStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Glienicke BridgeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Highly informative! Great insight to Potsdam!
Holger is an informative tour guide, would highly recommend if you ever visit Berlin. His upbringing in the area …
My two friends and I went on a private Potsdam day tour with Holger, and the tour was wonderful. Holger knows the …
The Best Day !!!!
Brilliant Day, collected in the Soviet Van and then I full day touring lots of places all to do with the Occupation…
Great tour with an informative and personable guide! A highlight of our visit.
We greatly enjoyed the Walking Tour of Soviet Berlin with our guide, Holger. Holger shared his extensive knowledge …
We enjoyed the informative tour from our tour guide Holger as he walked us through the town center, city square to …
What a fascinating tour of Potsdam and It's Soviet History!
Yesterday, me, my son, and my husband took a tour with Berlins Taiga in Potsdam. We were all completely engaged for…
Great Tour of the "Soviet Red Metropolis"
Holger is the main person who runs Berlin's Taiga, and when my brother and I got a tour last summer of the Soviet R…
Where East met West
Holger provided us with a knowledgeable and fascinating overview of German/Russian/Allied history in the 20th centu…
Fascinating, engaging tour of Potsdam
Thank you so much, Holger, for an incredibly informative and engaging tour of Potstam. Would recommend this tour fo…
Insightful and Entertaining Tour in Babelsberg Park
A very nice 1,5 hr.-tour in Babelsberg Park with the focus on the DDR period. The tour guide, Holger, was very frie…
Great private tour
Holger was recommended to us and did not disappoint. We took a private tour so that we could ask lots of questions …
Great tour in Berlin!
We had a great private tour Behind the Iron curtain with Alex in Berlin. The 3.5 hours passed really fast because i…
An Amazing Experience With A Great Storyteller
I had 36 hours in Berlin, and am absolutely thrilled I spent 4 of them with Holger! Holger and I started with the…
OUTSTANDING AND INFORMATIVE TOUR OF POTSDAN
Mr. Holger met me, my wife, and daughter at the train station and he gave us a fascinating, fact filled tour of Pot…
Walking down the Karl-Marx-Alee is an experience by itself, but doing so with Holger’s historical insights takes it…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Thought I knew it all and wondered if I would learn anything. Well how wrong was I, collected from Central Berlin in the Soviet Bus to be taken to places old and new, Holga is a great guide and a lovely person with an engaging personality. We had a fabulous day I learnt so much and saw things I’d missed and some truly amazing things, for a Berlin Wall geek it was heaven and my wife loved it to
Thank you Holga you were amazing
Thank you Holga you were amazing
Written April 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear John, It`s been a real plessure for me to host you and your wife on this customized tour - I am glad you had a great day and I hope to see you again! Also, I wish you lots of strenght and joy while hiking the Berlin Wall Trail!
Written April 25, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.