The Best of Potsdam Private Tour
By Private Tours Berlin
Discover the best of Potsdam on this private guided tour from Berlin. Discover the city's beautiful palaces, parks and gardens. Learn how this scenic town and former residence of the Prussian rulers became one of the greatest collection of palaces and gardens in the world. Now the capital of the state of Brandenburg, Potsdam lies 24 kilometers southwest of Berlin in a picturesque area of woodlands and lakes. From a garrison outpost three centuries ago to one of the most magnificent cities in Europe, Potsdam‘s journey has been nothing short of spectacular. Enjoy the historical city center including the Dutch Quarter. See the royal residences and gardens of Sanssouci Palace, one of Germany's largest UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Lowest price guarantee
per group (up to 15)
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Sanssouci Palace
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Cecilienhof
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be meet by your guide at your accommodation or chosen meeting point before visiting
- Berlin, Germany You will be meet by your guide at your accommodation or chosen meeting point.
- Tegel Airport, Berlin Germany
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207198P2
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Potsdam Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best of Potsdam Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Best of Potsdam Private Tour?
- The Best of Potsdam Private Tour price starts from $370.79. Discover and book The Best of Potsdam Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best of Potsdam Private Tour cancellation policy?
- The Best of Potsdam Private Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Potsdam Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best of Potsdam Private Tour?
- The Best of Potsdam Private Tour is hosted by Private Tours Berlin. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tours Berlin on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Potsdam Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207198P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBerlinOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sanssouci PalaceStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Schloss CecilienhofStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Berlin Wall Tour - Amazing!!
Our guide, Sven, is a history buff. He gave us perspectives of history from other viewpoints that we aren’t taught…
Benjamin our tour guide was so informative and covered many more details of the history of Berlin and the war . Fa…
George, Our Fantastic Tour Guide
We hugely enjoyed our tour with George. He was warm, friendly and engaging. His knowledge of Berlin and it's histo…
Excellent tour. Well organized. Guide Jonny was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend this your to an…
Fabulous guide- Marco - we Love Berlin!
Marco was wonderful showing us the city and sharing the deep history. So much to see- and fabulous guide! Will defi…
Excellent private tour
Gregor our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and it was fascinating to learn so much from him about some of Berlin…
Fantastic walking tour
I thoroughly recommend this private tour. Our guide, Gregor, collected us from our hotel in Lichtenberg and we tra…
A great introduction to Berlin
Manuel our guide for the Best of Berlin Private Guided Tour was AMAZING. He has been living in Berlin since 2000 a…
Best of Berlin Tour
This tour was so educational and interesting. Our guide, Ryan, was fantastic. So knowledgeable and engaged with our…
At first, I thought I was the daft one to have thought there would be transport involved. Because if I had known th…
Good Intro to Berlin
Good introduction to Berlin. I agree with an earlier reviewer that the tour should clearly state “6 hour walking t…
This tour’s advertisement said ‘private’ and ‘luxury’. Our tour was indeed private (just my husband and myself), ho…
very informative tour from an excellent guide
Sebastian took us on a 4 hour tour starting with a really good quick overview of German history that helped put al…
Well worth the money!
Great tour with a wonderful guide whose easygoing presence and extensive knowledge of Berlin made for a great orien…
There were seven people in our group looking for a tour guide for a one-day tour of the highlights in Berlin. We're…