Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
- You'll start atHistoric Traffic LightPotsdamer Platz 11, 10785 Berlin, GermanyWe meet just under the historic traffic light on Potsdamer PlatzSee address & details
- 1Potsdamer PlatzStop: 3 hoursCatch the last rays of light and capture the ambience of the city lights as Berlin changes from a pulsating day scene into the vibrant evening. Berlin has plenty of architectural and city scape photography options – from the sun setting over the city landmarks to the ripply reflections of the city lights into the river Spree. Enjoy a relaxed evening walk to some of the best locations with our local expert photography guide. Our trained professional photography guide will ensure that you bring home the pictures you came for. Our guide will help you with composition and exposure and show you the best ways and angles to photograph the sites at night. Whether you are new in photography or have years of experience we will make sure that your time with us will be memorable and that you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and have learned about: - Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso - Creative composition using perspective, lines and color - The control and influence of light - Tips & tricks for post-processing - Usage of long shutter speeds in relation to the scene Highlights: You will get a chance to photograph a range of some of the best locations in the evening light there is in Berlin, from towering buildings in all their illuminated glory to the famous buildings reflecting in the Spree. Please note: This tour requires you to bring a tripod as you will be doing longer exposures to capture the true essence of the night scenes.Read more
- You'll end atHistoric Traffic LightPotsdamer Platz 11, 10785 Berlin, GermanyWe meet just under the historic traffic light on Potsdamer PlatzSee address & details
Historic Traffic Light, Potsdamer Platz 11, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Tripod - You should bring your own
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Better Moments Photo Exploring Berlin
Just taken the Berlin tour with Marvin, and totally recommend it . There were two of us on our private tour of diff…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,138 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 11,463 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour
How much is Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour?
Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour price starts from $195.40. Discover and book Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour cancellation policy?
Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour?
Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour is hosted by Better Moments Photo Exploring Berlin. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Better Moments Photo Exploring Berlin on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Berlin City Of Lights PhotoWalk Tour on Tripadvisor