12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15
By A Friend in Berlin
This tour is for families with kids age 10-15. There is a maximum of 24 people in your group. You will see Berlin, Dresden, Nürnberg and Munich: touristic highlights, but also lots of activities for the kids! There will be two guides so that the group can easily split in two at any moment. Kids may not be so interested in "culture" but they can go kajaking in the Spreewald, spend time in the largest water park in the world: Tropical Island, go climbing, and biking. Please note that you will receive an additional bill for the hotel stay, depending on how many rooms you would like! We will pick 4-star hotels with pools, where possible. This set-up is necessary because of cancellation policies of hotels which are different from the policies on this website.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 8-90, max of 24 per group
Duration: 11 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Cecilienhof
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Islands
- Entry/Admission - Schloss & Park Pillnitz
- Entry/Admission - Green Vault
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from the airport or hotel.
- Tegel Airport, Berlin Germany
- Berlin Schonefeld Airport, 12521 Schonefeld, Brandenburg Germany
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11633P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 on Tripadvisor
- How much is 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15?
- 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 price starts from $4,084.28. Discover and book 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 on Tripadvisor
- What is the 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 cancellation policy?
- 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15?
- 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 is hosted by A Friend in Berlin. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A Friend in Berlin on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11633P18
Reserve your spot
Arrive at your central Berlin...
You will visit two museums on...
Travel to Potsdam to see...
The group will travel by bus to...
Today the group will travel to...
The group will travel to Dresden...
On your second day in Dresden,...
On your way to Munich, you will...
On your first day in Munich,...
You will go on an excursion to...
On your last day, you will have...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A wonderful tour! We were interested in WWII and Cold War sights, our guide Luca, and driver customization our des…
Thomas has very good reviews and he deserves it. Extremely knowledgable with never ending interesting facts snd st…
We had scheduled a tour guide that cancelled on us last minute so we took a chance and scheduled here. Thomas was …
Wonderful Tour by Thomas
We had the best tour and tour guide with Thomas! He was very knowledgeable and passionate. We learned a lot about …
What a great tour! Thomas was amazing! He shared so much interesting history plus little tidbits about Berlin. It w…
Great tour but very expensive.
Three hours packed full of what we really wanted. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and answered our questions …
Looking at the changes
Extremely interesting, Thomas is very knowledgable and provides good commentary. I hadn’t been in Berlin since th…
Outstanding private Berlin tour
The driver was Thomas and he was outstanding . He knows Berlin and its history. He was flexible to our wishes, whi…
Most Captivating Tour Guide Ever!
Thomas was the most captivating, enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide we’ve ever had in Europe. He customized …
Bad Saarow resort trip with A Friend in Berlin is highly recommended!
Bad Saarow with A Friend in Berlin is a great choice for anyone wanting to relax in a picturesque place. My fiance …
Excellent private tour of Berlin, in comfort, by a very knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended!
Wonderful tour of Berlin by Thomas, in a comfortable, private vehicle. Highly recommended! We booked this tour in a…
Such much great energy and info on the tour, thanks again!! You were great and we would do it again in a heartbeat!
Loved my two Friend in Berlin tours
I had another company set up two private tours in Berlin. They chose A Friend in Berlin and my guide was Josh. I'm …
Wonderful tour with Outstanding Guide
Thomas picked us up at our Air B & B and we never stopped learning for 5 plus hours. It was fascinating, especially…
Excellent private tour of Potsdam attractions
My husband and I took a private tour of the Potsdam area attractions with a super guide, Thomas Frys. Thomas was ve…
12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15 provided by A Friend in Berlin
Product Overview: 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15
|Number of Photos||1|