The meeting point will be in front of the Starbucks Coffee Shop on the Hackescher Markt.
Then we will see :
- the traces of the first Synagogue from 1714
- the memorial for the women in Rosenstrasse
- the memorial for Moses Mendelssohn
- the Otto Weidt Museum
- the Hackescher Höfe
- the Grosse Hamburger Strasse with the Jewish Cemetery, the memorial for the former Elderly house, the Jewish school
- the Missing House, the stumbling stones
- the New synagogue (only the outside) from 1866 and rebuilt in the 1990s
All the tour will be made by walking, it is not such a long distance between the different spots.