This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Schloss NeuschwansteinStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedBike ride along river,Alps,scenery and high light the castle Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau incl.Marienbridge and AlpseeRead more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Wachsbleiche, 87629 Füssen, Germany Wachsbleiche 2, 87629 Füssen, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Professional local guide
- Bike and all necessary equipment
- City map
- Neuschwanstein Ticket ( 22
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We arrived 11:55 for the noon tour. The guy seemed put off that we showed up, saying he didn't think we would. When I said we were not late, his response was that his watch is set fast. When I told him we toured the castle yesterday, he seemed unenthused to continue with the…
This was a really fun way to get an overview of the surrounding area around the castles and Hohenschwangau. It was a small group, we pedaled slowly enough so that we could see the sights and ask questions of the tour guide, who was very knowledgable. I thought it was a perfect…
Date of experience: June 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Neuschwanstein Castle Tour
impressive from the outside
Beautiful setting, however little time to enjoy the inside, reduced areas to visit - the guide tour was too short …
An amazing castle built by a crazy king!
The castle is amazing and the location is magnificent! Howver the English tour was terrible! The guide didn’t use t…
well worth the visit
this is a must visit if in the area although when we visited last year was very busy . on a clear day amazing scen…
Not to be missed
Yes, this castle is worth a detour. Don’t miss it, but go in the morning. Excellent handling of COVID19 regulations…
Very nice tour
Quite an experience. We can recommend to take the coaches up. Easier to walk down from the castle. A bit expensive …
Great way to tour the local area!! Staff was friendly and helpful. Bikes were in great shape. Great time.
Definitely Worth The Trip
We took the train from Munich to Fussen - very easy to navigate. I purchased the Castle tickets and online from the…
My dream castle .
I've done few puzzle of this castle and wanted to see it by myself ..... so we went all the way to marvel at the Ki…
My husband and I joined the day tour to Neuschwanstein Castle from Munich by train. Our tour guide was Timmy with R…
I bought tickets online (you reserve a time and pick up tickets at the office) from the Official site. We had staye…
What an experience! Absolutely picturesque like a fairy tale castle indeed - Pity more rooms haven’t been finished …
My partner and I went to Neuschwenstien Castle on a day trip from Munich. We took the fast train around 8am from Mu…
World’s Most Beautiful Castle
Most beautiful castle in the World. Have been to this wanderlust twice and highly recommend to book the tickets onl…
Gray line tour Co
I went solo to the 10 hours tour to Neuschwanstein Castle, my husband stayed behind in the Hotel in Munich and I’m …
This tour was great, Dani was our guide and she was upbeat, friendly and very welcoming. Little stories she tells a…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,543 travelers!