Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit the city of Augsburg, which is one of Germany’s oldest cities, where you will perceive with your eyes, the famous landmarks: • You'll get to see one of the most famous towers of Augsburg. • The great gothic structure makes the place unique. • The magnificent baroque place of Augsburg. • The famous foundation headed from Greek mythology. • A ceremonial room of the town. • A very tall and beautiful tower in the Central District of the town. • This fountain is one of the three magnificent fountains. • The beautiful Medical church. • A Roman Catholic church of the town. • The world's oldest social housing complex. Tour timings are flexible and can be amended depending on availability.
- You'll start atRotes Tor86161 Augsburg, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- Pass byRotes Tor
- 1Basilica of SS. Ulrich and Afra, AugsburgStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2SchaezlerpalaisStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byHercules' Fountain
- 3Goldener SaalStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byPerlach TowerAugustusbrunnen
- 4St. Anne's Church, AugsburgStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Dom Hotel AugsburgStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byFuggerei
- You'll end atFuggereiBei der Jakobskirche, 86152 Augsburg, GermanySee address & details
Rotes Tor, 86161 Augsburg, Germany
Fuggerei, Bei der Jakobskirche, 86152 Augsburg, Germany
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Schaezlerpalais
- Entry/Admission - Goldener Saal
- Entry/Admission - Dom Hotel Augsburg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: BlackBuck Travels
Martin Luther is NOT the same historical figure as MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. Germany is not the same nation as the …
Amazing medieval city
We met our guide in front of the fountain in the old town center. She was very knowledgeable and told us interestin…
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…
Stay, stay far away from this one. Don't do it!!!
Food "TASTING" tour of west coast food in Gothenburg looked inviting First surprise $307 for a 2 hour tour for my …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Augsburg - half day guided tour
- Augsburg - half day guided tour price starts from $424.88. Discover and book Augsburg - half day guided tour on Tripadvisor
- Augsburg - half day guided tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Augsburg - half day guided tour on Tripadvisor
- Augsburg - half day guided tour is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Augsburg - half day guided tour on Tripadvisor