Augsburg - half day guided tour
By BlackBuck Travels
Visit the city of Augsburg, which is one of Germany’s oldest cities, where you will perceive with your eyes, the famous landmarks: • You'll get to see one of the most famous towers of Augsburg. • The great gothic structure makes the place unique. • The magnificent baroque place of Augsburg. • The famous foundation headed from Greek mythology. • A ceremonial room of the town. • A very tall and beautiful tower in the Central District of the town. • This fountain is one of the three magnificent fountains. • The beautiful Medical church. • A Roman Catholic church of the town. • The world's oldest social housing complex. Tour timings are flexible and can be amended depending on availability.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Schaezlerpalais
- Entry/Admission - Augsburg
- Entry/Admission - Augsburg
- Departure details
- Rotes Tor, 86161 Augsburg, Germany Meeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.
- Fuggerei, b. d. Jakobskirche, 86152 Augsburg, Germany
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89617P81
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Augsburg - half day guided tour?
- How much is Augsburg - half day guided tour?
- Augsburg - half day guided tour price starts from $384.95. Discover and book Augsburg - half day guided tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Augsburg - half day guided tour cancellation policy?
- Augsburg - half day guided tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Augsburg - half day guided tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Augsburg - half day guided tour?
- Augsburg - half day guided tour is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Augsburg - half day guided tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89617P81
- You'll start atRotes Tor86161 Augsburg, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- Pass byRotes Tor
- 1Basilica of SS. Ulrich and Afra, AugsburgStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2SchaezlerpalaisStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byHercules' Fountain
- 3Goldener SaalStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byPerlach TowerAugustusbrunnen
- 4St. Anne's Church, AugsburgStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Dom Hotel AugsburgStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byFuggerei
- You'll end atFuggereib. d. Jakobskirche, 86152 Augsburg, GermanySee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
City of 3 rivers
As we did our walking tour, we were told that Passau is one of Bavaria's oldest cities. It is the meeting place of …
Will definitely go back there again.
What a beautiful City it is .Great restaurants with lovely staff and food of course. Also plenty of nice pubs aswel…
Exceeded all of my expectations ,relaxing by the Rhine.
The favourite part of trip to beautiful Koblenz was the Cable car ride crossing the Rhine to the Ehrenbreitstein Fo…
Koblenz: In the Air and On the Ground
Having reached the top, the late afternoon breeze, calming serenity, scenic landscape and the medieval city all cam…
Don’t miss this excursion
This was a great tour. Huge fortress, easy to get yourself lost. Highly recommend taking a guided tour. Much of …
No desire to go again, least favorite of the itinerary
Not much to see. Cute square but ran into 2 separate, rude store clerks. First one was in the gift shop closest to…
city tour guide
Our guide was a welk informed lady who tolk us about the present and the history of Tries. Very good.
Well worth a visit
Ours was not an organised tour , however we were on a cruise on the Rhine and took the cable car which also include…
Martin Luther is NOT the same historical figure as MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. Germany is not the same nation as the …
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …