Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Munich with our private transfer service full of wonderful authentic experiences and insights into the local culture. Meet your driver wherever you wish in Nuremberg and relax on the journey to your desired destination. Our experienced local driver always has your safety and comfort in mind. From the beginning of the trip, when he picks you up in Nuremberg at your desired time and takes care of your luggage, until the end of your journey in your chosen location in Munich. Our travel experts have chosen the most interesting sightseeing stops and top-rated attractions for you to choose from and enrich your journey. You will travel comfortably with a reliable driver who speaks English and has a good knowledge of the area. The only thing you need to do is relax while being taken care of. Do you need more transfers? We offer hundreds of sightseeing routes across Europe. Don't hesitate to contact us!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned, clean and comfortable private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Break for lunch is possible
- Hotel/Accommodation/Airport pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer with 4 hours of sightseeing
- Qualified local English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please leave us a message with information about the pick-up address, pick-up time, and sightseeing stops. Do you need any other transfers? Feel free to contact us.
- Metropolitan Area Airport, Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
- Nuremberg, Germany
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137266P238
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Animals or pets allowed
- In order to be able to provide you with a private driver in time we need to know your pick up address and your pick up time as soon as you book this transfer.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing?
- Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing price starts from $236.88. Discover and book Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing cancellation policy?
- Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing?
- Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing is hosted by Europe Journey - Private Sightseeing Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Europe Journey - Private Sightseeing Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137266P238
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Europe Journey - Private Sightseeing Transfers
Joined in April 2019
#2 of 17 Transportation in Nuremberg
- David Alex W00Private Transfer and TourOur driver was very careful and knew exactly where to go to get us to some special sites along the way. I would highly recommend Frantisek for any kind of tour or transfers. English speaking from Prague and we had a very nice day. It could not have been better for us. Planning to do another transfer next July already.
- Paradise0483297846800Transportation from Nuremburg to PragueThomas made the whole experience perfect. From arriving early at the ship to getting us quickly and safely to our hotel in Prague. He was wonderful.
- Marez910400Perfect private transfer from Munich Hotel to VilshofenThis company was wonderful. Sergei was on time, picked us up at our hotel as requested. He was professional and very nice. We had communicated ahead of time, which I love, to make sure the details of the transfer and the 2 hour Sightseeing Tour were customized to our needs. Thank you to this great company and driver Sergei.
- Marina N00The most convenient way to see small townsThis trip was in September 2022. We stopped at Regensburg and Weltenburg Abbey on the way from Nuremberg to Munich. Our driver, Rezgar, from DayTrip company, picked us up at our hotel in Nuremberg. Rezgar is an excellent driver, very nice and respectful. His English is very good. He told us a lot about Germany and the places we passed. He made us feel very comfortable. The stops were for about an hour each. We had a nice lunch at Weltenburg Abbey but it was very crowded. Rezgar drove us to our AirBnB in Munic and didn't leave until he made sure that we got into our apartment. I suggest that you prepare for your stops ahead of time and learn what you are going to see. The drivers are not tour guides, they normally wait for you in their cars. You will be on your own. I definitely can recommend DayTrip company.
- DCsavvy00Amazing Bavarian TourMy husband and I recently visited Europe in early December, to experience a Bavarian Christmas. We had the pleasure of having Jan Uher, owner and founder of Europe-Journey, Prague, Czech Republic as our driver and guide. He was polite, courteous and extremely helpful. Never have we seen a person so passionate about his country and that reflected throughout the trip. We traveled from Vienna to Prague, then on to Nuremberg and Munich; stopping along the way visiting castles and quaint villages. Jan speaks several languages, including English, Czech, German and others. His knowledge of history in the area is amazing. He made sure we visited the best of the Christmas Markets and sampled the wonderful food and drinks of the season. It was the trip of a lifetime thanks to Jan. We would highly recommend his company.
Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing provided by Europe Journey - Private Sightseeing Transfers
Product Overview: Private Scenic Transfer from Nuremberg to Munich with 4h of Sightseeing
Number of Photos