Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Radius Tours, Munich Central Station Hbf (opposite tracks 32-34, Arnulfstraße 3, 80335 München, Germany Euro Youth Hotel, Senefelderstraße 5, 80336 München, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Beverages (1.5 litres of beer en route)
- Professional local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Walking beer tour (wear comfortable shoes)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Drinks at the last stop of the beer tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks on the bike tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (NO stags or bachelor parties allowed on tour, please book a private tour)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, no refunds offered
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is a great way to visit a city either by yourself or with a group. Bobby was the guide for the bike tour. He is from the US. It was a Saturday and very busy in Munich. Bobby at all times was watchful for our safety. He took us around to quite a few places stopping and…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: The Local Experience
Fantastic night out.
We booked the Size matters beer tour. For 5 people it was £99. The tour guide Christine was excellent. She spoke …
Such a fun experience
We did the tour with Christine who was an amazing and funny host. Even as a german local we learned a lot of intere…
we had a great time, loved the beer and the guide was awesome. would definitely recommend this tour.
Beertastic experience! :-)
One of the best group tours we have ever done ! Angus, our leader was brilliant, not only informative but great cr…
The tour was overall outstanding- informative, interesting, tasty and a great value. More than any of these, howev…
Lauren’s excellent tour of beer in munich
Lauren was our tour guide and did a great job of being a tour guide & historian of the city. Also she was really fr…
1 litre, 16 seconds
Never have I ever drank so much beer in one sitting in my life, and never have I ever had such a wonderful time doi…
The full Munich experience
We had a blast on this tour! We learned so much about the local brews and culture, enjoyed several different and de…
Incredible tour, loved the history and loved the beer even more!
Our tour guide Angus did an incredible job of keeping us from getting lost and run down by bicycles. There was a gr…
Highlight of my Munich trip
So much fun. Tour guide kept the energy and beer flowing. Was on a layover for business and all the groups bonded a…
Fun time with a good history lesson
Angus did a great job as our guide. He was entertaining and managed our large group well. I was solo since I was in…
Took the evening tour on a Saturday night. A good-sized crowd turned out from all over the world, and we ambled the…
Great quick pub tour and history lesson
The guide really made the tour. Angus was able to get around and engage everyone in the group and drop interesting…
Such a fun night with our guide Angus
We really enjoyed this tour! Our guide, Angus, was a great time and was able to tell us a lot about the beer around…
We had the best time!
Christine was a great guide and gave us the perfect mix of fun and information about beer in the area! We would def…
- The Local Experience
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Mountain Bike Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher)
- The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) on Tripadvisor
- The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) price starts from $65.38. Discover and book The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) on Tripadvisor
- The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) on Tripadvisor
- The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) is hosted by The Local Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Local Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Pedal & Pints Discount (Penny Pincher) on Tripadvisor