What do I get?
You are getting two city tours for a discounted price which will include, but is not limited to:
• A city bike tour with Mike's Bike Tours
• Includes a bike, tours guide, further discounts on bike rentals & various resteraunts and cafes
• A beer tour with Size Matters Beer Tour
• Up to 4 Beer Gardens / Halls (weather dependent)
• 1.5 liters Free Beer and a historical beer tour.
• Prizes to be won on both tours!
• Discounted merchandise
Mike's Bike Tour Details
With Mike's Bike Tours you may chose one of two Classical Bike Tour start times. Either 11:30am* or 4:00pm*. Your bike tour includes the cost of your bike, helmet (if so desired), tour guide and an incredible tour of Munich's top sightseeing highlights. See and learn about:
• The Munich city center
• Odeonsplatz and the Beer Hall Putsch
• About one third of the English Garden
• The Isar River
• The beautiful Peace Angel Monument
• The Maximilianeum
• The Volksbad, Lukas Kirche and the Deutsches Museum
Two hours into the tour you'll stop at the second largest beer garden in the world for some food and beverages of your choosing! (cost of food not included)
Size Matters Beer Tour Details
The Size Matters Beer Tour meets at the Euro Youth Hotel Bar, which is a 3 minute stroll from the Hauptbahnhof (Central Station). Please note that the beer tour only runs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. You may still opt to take the bike tour on any day of the week though. Just show up give the person at the desk your name and date you booked the original activity for.
The beer tour includes:
• Up to 4 beer gardens, beer halls, bars & cellars
• 1.5 liters Free Beer
• a historical beer tour
• Traditional Bavarian food available
• A legendary after-party with prizes
• and an amazing beer tour!
We end the tour (about 11pm) near the main train station. As our extensive experience has taught us, tourists can't navigate well on beer (...who knew!), so the tour guide will make sure to point you in the right direction. :)