Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is the most unique tour ever! An opportunity to get naked in Bavaria. The Kristall Trimini is beautiful and the perfect place to relax and recoup from the hassle of travel yet is really fun and exciting! Who has ever been able to say they have been naked in the Alps!
- You'll start atGarmisch-PartenkirchenOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kristall Trimini Kochel am SeeStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYour guide will bring you to the newest and most scenic spa in Bavaria. Once there he or she will introduce you to the cultural experience known as sauna. It is customary in Bavaria for men and women to enjoy spa's and sauna's together in the buff! Towels are in hand but swimsuits are not allowed and there are common areas where nudity is a must. You can expect relaxing pools, sauna's, sweat rooms, and a swim up to bar! This tour is the perfect way to learn the cultural expectations of this truly European phenomena. Also, your guide will provide creams and scrubs used in Damfbad and explain the Aufgüss.Read more
- You'll end atGarmisch-PartenkirchenBahnhofstraße 31, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, GermanyThe Garmisch train station, your hotel or the train station in MurnauSee address & details
Bahnhofstraße 31, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Four hour entrance card into the Therme
- Private transportation
- Our "Coronavirus Safety Standard of Travel" on all vehicles and guides
- Entry/Admission - Kristall Trimini Kochel am See
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants must be over 18 years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We never imagined how wonderful and relaxing a German sauna could be. Krystal Trimini Kochel an see was absolutely fantastic. Our guide Jim made us feel very comfortable about the nudity. We LOVED the swim up bar full service restaurant and the sauna ritual aufguss? Well you…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: All Things Garmisch - Day Tours
Jake is a great friend, but an even better tour guide! I lived in garmisch for 3 years, and I wouldn’t have learne…
The Best Tour Guide in all of Bavaria
Jake Dorerty with All Things Garmisch has become a true friend and an exceptional, interactive tour guide which has…
My daughters and I took this Carriage Ride with Jake through Garmisch-Partenkirchen the first day we arrived for ou…
Our tour guide Jake was amazing! Full of knowledge of the region and history and geared the tour to our interests. …
Krampus Tour 2019
This truly is an event not to be missed! Designed for those looking for a true, in-depth look at Krampus, I suggest…
Wonderful day outing
Jake is a fantastic storyteller as we travelled back in time to visit Neuschwanstein, Obermau and the beautiful Ett…
Brent C K00
The Hunt For Nazi Gold: The Best Tour of Our European Trip!
This is a must do tour if you are coming to the Bavarian area! We found the tour when my family and I were looking…
Yet again another EXCELLENT experience with Jake
I have been using All Things Garmisch for my visits to Bavaria since 2013. In addition to day tours, Jake Doherty p…
Overpriced and Tourist Rip Off
TOURISTS BEWARE! My dad purchased this tent and had a reservation during Oktoberfest. On the website and reservatio…
Jake, of All Things Garmisch, delivered an outstanding tour of Neuschwanstein Castle. He was responsive to my email…
We did two full day tours with Jake - Zugspitze and Ludwig II castles. We had a fantastic time and really enjoyed …
Our foursome of 50 year olds thought we'd be out of our element at Oktoberfest, but NOT AT ALL. We enjoyed the his…
All Things Garmisch helped with an Oktoberfest tour in 2017 (Jim) and a brewery tour in 2019 (Eva). I highly recom…
A Great Day
We set up our Oktoberfest tour for opening day. There were 4 of us and we had a wonderful time. Jake, Ava, Aaron an…
An interactive history lesson by Jake
Jake gives you a tour like you have never had before. He animates the history of the castle with historical details…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna
What time does Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna start?
Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna on Tripadvisor
How much is Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna?
Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna price starts from $314.18. Discover and book Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna on Tripadvisor
What is the Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna cancellation policy?
Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna?
Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna is hosted by All Things Garmisch - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact All Things Garmisch - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Naked in Bavaria - A Day at the Sauna on Tripadvisor