All vehicles are new (Bj.2019) Mercedes (depending on desired category S or V) Our transfers include: Internet connection (WiFi within Germany) or throughout Europe for our VIP guests. Comfortable, always cleaned interiors for non-smokers, mineral water, all necessary insurance and licenses are available, child seats, Chargers for Iphone and Android, handkerchiefs. Discrete, experienced and responsible chauffeurs. We not only organize the transport to your destination, but also the personal reception with a name badge at the airport and clarification of all questions on departure. That's what awaits you: Each guest is treated individually with us, he gets the first information about the country Germany and its traditions already at the airport or on the way to Baden-Baden. We wish you a nice journey!
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, Russian, English, French
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please let us know your preferred pickup location and pickup time, number of passengers including children
- Baden-Baden, Germany Please let us know your pick-up and pick-up time, number of passengers including children
- Munich, Germany
- Munich Airport, Nordallee 25, 85356 Hallbergmoos, Bavaria Germany
- Marienplatz, 80331 München, Germany Please let us know your preferred pickup location and pickup time, number of passengers including children
- English Garden, Munich, Germany Please let us know your preferred pickup location and pickup time, number of passengers including children
- Bahnhofplatz, Bahnhofpl., 80335 München, Germany Please let us know your preferred pickup location and pickup time, number of passengers including children
- Lichtentaler Allee, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany Please let us know your preferred pickup location and pickup time, number of passengers including children
- The Baden-Baden Casino, Kaiserallee 1, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany Please let us know your preferred pickup location and pickup time, number of passengers including children
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149996P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden?
- Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden price starts from $834.36. Discover and book Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden cancellation policy?
- Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden?
- Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden is hosted by Black Forest Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Black Forest Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Transfer from Baden-Baden / Munich or Munich / Baden-Baden on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149996P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Black Forest Travel
Joined in May 2019
#1 of 2 Transportation in Baden-Baden
- emmamW7488RZ00A great hike in Black ForestHiked 19.6km in one day with friends. It was a quite challenging because of a quite few ups and downs. yet organised path for hikers because signs were obvious. the view was magnificent. A lots hikers on the way, so it won't feel dangerous or lonely even for a solo hiker.
- Luxetravelmom00Unforgettable Journeys through the Breathtaking Black Forest and StasbourgAre you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Look no further than Black Forest Travel, your gateway to the stunning landscapes of the Black Forest, the historic site of Baden Baden, and a short visit to Strasbourg. Get ready to be mesmerized by the beauty that awaits you! Our journey through the Black Forest was nothing short of magical. We were surrounded by lush greenery, vineyards, and picturesque villages as we drove through winding roads. The air was crisp, the atmosphere serene, and we could not wait to try the Black Forest cake. We were driven in a luxurious Mercedes V. With our party of 5 adults, its spacious interiors and top-notch amenities allowed us to sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey. Our expert driver, Martin, took us through the scenic routes of the Black Forest, ensuring that every moment was filled with awe and wonder.
- Tim S00Summer holidayThe city was uite grand and great to explore all of the shops but the gardens and river that run through it are spectacular. We also enjoyed looking at the very old houses. Brenners was simply the best when it comes to hotels
- ShashankSharmaBlr00Simply perfectProbably the best service around the area. I booked my "best of Baden Baden" trip from them and It was a fantastic experience. Katharina was very kind right from the beginning, she provided a lot of details about what should we book and where should we stay around the area. Pickup was done in right time from our hotel, and the vehicle was very comfortable. Our tour guide Ilja was very knowledgeable and energetic, and he made sure that we are very comfortable all the time. We covered many amazing spots in and around Baden-Baden which is wonderful on its own. Due to this wonderful experience we also booked the trip to Strasbourg for next day, but unfortunately we had to cancel in last moment due to health reasons of one of the family members, but these guys were so considerate to accommodate the request without any problems. Katharina was also very concerned about the health of the family member, and offered medical help if required. Overall an amazing experience from top to bottom, very kind and considerate people running a very nice service, do not give a second thought about booking with them.
- pjb72000Fantastic Black Forest and Winery TourMy wife and I had a wonderful experience touring the Black Forest thanks to the team at Black Forest Travel. Katharina was extremely helpful to coordinate a car/private driver for us and make reservations at various wineries and restaurants on very short notice. Our driver, Martin, could not have been better. He made a number of suggestions on where to visit and was completely flexible to take us anywhere we wanted to go. He was very knowledgeable about the region and not only drove us but also acted as a private guide at our various stops. The team at BFT is fantastic. High quality service and car selection. We will most definitely be working with them again on our next trip to Baden-Baden.
- Patrick C00What I love about Baden Baden and why I continue to go.Once you are there you don't need a car, everything is within walking distance. They call Baden Baden a spa town, but it's much more, yes there are plenty of spa's to relax in but the scenery and local walking paths are amazing, if you're a hiker there are so many trail options to choose from. You can hike from the centre of town to the top of the Merkur Mountain in an hour where you'll be rewarded with spectacular views of the town and surrounding countryside. Baden Baden is the most chilled out town I've ever been to. It has a host of wonderful restaurants, cafe's and Ice cream parlours, everything from Pizza to fine dinning at the Wintergarden in Brenners Hotel.
- daminikapur00Great trip with amazing guide!Martin was our tour guide for this day trip to Baden Baden and the Black Forest. Extremely scenic drive and beautiful city. A day well spent - would recommend staying back a night in the city to take in all it has to offer. Martin made all the efforts to make this tour memorable by making sure we covered all the important experiences. Would highly recommend this tour to everyone - do ask for Martin while booking.
- Sean C00Black Forrest in a nutshellA group of friends and myself were travelling through Germany and wanted to experience the black forest without being encumbered by a car. We found this tour and decided it looked it would provide us with everything we were looking for. The tour provided by black Forrest travel provided constant support throughout the process with quick responses to our questions and helping is to customise the tour by adding a superb winery and lunch at Mummelsee On the morning of the tour we were received by Marti whom was very nice, patient and supportive throughout the day, from his first message about an hour before the tour confirm the pick location and time, to having to make multiple unplanned stops throughout the day I order to ease in the case of travel sickness, getting us not only to everything that was planned but also making additional surprise stops based on things we requested and what he thought we would like. Marti was a legend. Over all the tour was exceptional not only meet but exceeding what we were hoping to achieve. The highlights of the tour were by far the castle, mummelsee as well as the winery (highly recommended)
- Laineypet00Worth the price of the tourHad heard the tour was good so went in on the off chance, arrived about noon just as a tour was leaving so we got to join, luckily this was in English though they did give us an English information sheet. The cost is E7 pp as we were staying in a local hotel we got it for 6. The guide spoke v good English and gave a fascinating insight into the history (it wasn’t always a casino) and the decor etc. It’s very elegant and French in design, must be wonderful if you’re a gambler to do it here. Only gripe is you still have to pay 50 cents to use the loo even if you’ve paid for a tour.
- aliaY2338KP00Nice to seeWe started 15 minutes late and returned half an hour earlier .We did not spend 6 hours as expected . The driver is so nice he started the tour with a little history about baden baden and we walked around the thermal spa places as they are near the hotel that we stay in it and we visited the Trinkhalle and then the casino but we did get the tour inside , no tickets were purchased in this tour??? We start the few hours journey in the black forest so we visited the Wine Charming Village ,the Mummelsee lake we walk around the lake and before that we want to first to see the dam and then visted the bobsled Mehliskopf and had one ride it was fun .the last stop was on the Rhine River and after that we want back to baden baden.