After a little riding (training, safety rules and briefing), take some height and discover the town and its most beautiful views with the 2-hill circuit. Climb until Fourvière which dominates the Vieux Lyon and explore the antic theaters from the Roman Empire. Go to discover the Croix Rousse and its big rock before getting down the slopes, you will be charmed by the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Terreaux square.
Stroll around leisurely thanks to our Electrically Assisted Cycle and you will be amazed by the perspectives offered by the belvederes. If the weather is favorable, you will be able to admire the Mont Blanc and the Alps chain.
From Fourvière to Croix-Rousse hill, discover 2000 years of Lugdunum history !
Major places crossed in this tour :
• Vieux Lyon - "Old Town"
• Jardin des curiosités - "Curiosity garden"
• Théâtres romains - " Roman theatre"
• Esplanade Fourvière - "Notre Dame de Fourvière Basilica"
• Pont Koenig - "Saône River banks"
• Place Rouville - Panorama et maison Brunet - "Imposing house with 365 windows "
• Place Croix Rousse / Gros Cailloux - "Great stone"
• Mur des Lyonnais "Wall painting of 25 famous lyonnais"
• And if you are nice we can show you one of the numerous very well known passageways named "traboules" which is a corridor allowing different houses to interconnect.