After a little riding (training, safety rules and briefing) let be guided across the narrow streets of the Vieux Lyon until the tree-lined pathway of the Tête d’Or Park. You will ride along the Saône and the historical area before crossing Bellecour saure and the center town to discover the Tête d’Or park and its 117-hectare garden, green house and shaded paths. This will immerse you in green before going back along the Rhône river banks which will lead you in the heart of the city of Lyon, by Terreaux district passing in front of the City Hall and the Opera.
Major places crossed in this tour :
• Vieux Lyon - "Old Town"
• Place Bellecour - "Bellecour Square"
• Grand Hôtel Dieu - "Grand Hôtel Dieu hospital"
• Porte enfants du Rhône - "Main entrance"
• Grandes serres - "Big greenhouses"
• Vélodrome - "Cycle track"
• MAC - "The Contemporary art museum"
• Place des Terreaux et fontaine Bartholdi - "Terreaux Square and the Bartholdi Fountain"
• And if you are nice we can show you one of the numerous very well known passageways named "traboules" which is a corridor allowing different houses to interconnect.