Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours
By Provence Amazing Tours
Discover the medieval village of Le Castellet and the small port of Cassis. You will be able to taste few Bandol vintages in wineries and enjoy a lunch stop in a selected restaurant.. In Bandol there are daily, weekly and night markets with their thousands of scents and colours which offer a large range of excellent local products. Then you will see a charming village called Cassis which is situated in a natural Calanque (Cove) between pine forests, white and ochre rocks and vineyards which stretch to the Mediterranean Sea. Cassis is protected by two natural monuments which are the Cap Canaille that glows red when the Mistral blows and the white limestone of the Calanques (Coves). You can have a boat ride (optional) in the National park of “Les Calanques” , duration 45mn.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Bandol wines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- New port marseille
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34565P25
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours?
- Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours price starts from $1,048.67. Discover and book Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours cancellation policy?
- Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours?
- Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours is hosted by Provence Amazing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Provence Amazing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34565P25
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BandolStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Le CastelletStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3CassisStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great family experience for four
About half of the food on this tour is home made by Laurent, who used to be a professional chef before he gave it u…
Walking Food Tour of Aix en Provence
We had an absolutely amazing day with Laurent in Aix. He picked us up from our cruise ship in Marseilles and our fi…
Loved this tour!
We loved our tour with Laurent!! Even though it was pouring rain most of the day, we still say this was our favorit…
The tour was so exciting and valuable. Laurent told us a lot of local information, history, and culture. Above all,…
Our group enjoyed our day in the Villages of Luberon and our guide/driver Laurent. The wine tasting was fun and the…
Convenient place to settle for visiting Cote d'Azur
Toulon by itself is not really worth visiting but it is the best place to settle a base for visiting around the Cot…
A great day
Great tour. Laurent knows all the history of Marseille and was very friendly as he showed us around the city. We ta…
Wonderful Winery Tour
Our approximately 8 hour winery excursion was extraordinary, from beginning to end. Laurent, our guide, was very pl…
Excellent tour with Laurent
Laurent did excellent job when we joined his tour. He is best driver and tour guide for our trips comparing our oth…
A great day tour in Provence from Marseille while on a cruise
We booked a private tour with Laurent while at Marseille port during our cruise. We were 5 people on the tour. Laur…
Fun Intro to Marseille
Laurent knows what he is doing. I could imagine visiting Marseille without this tour. It was a great introduction …
A wonderful day in Provence
Laurent Cygler guided us throughout Provence. We had a wonderful day. He is very knowledgeable and accommodating. T…
ENJOYABLE DAY TOUR
Laurent is certainly an interesting, somewhat eccentric, individual. Spoke excellent English and was very knowledg…
One star. Tour was done in about 4.5 hours, not the adverised 8 hours.
The tour was not 8 hours but only under 5 hrs. Tour was advertised for 8 hours. Only went to 3 wineries which was a…
Alex awesome guide
We had a superb tour with Alex what a character We strolled through town chatting like old friends He took us all…
More to explore in Marseille
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Laurent is an excellent tour guide and was a lot of fun on our trip with him. He collected us at our apartment in Marseille and drove us to the Provence region for the wine tasting tour in Provence. He then brought us all the way up to Notre Dame in Marseille and told us about the history of the region and the church. Laurent is pleasant and a lot of fun and I would highly recommend him to any other tourists in the region.
Written June 1, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much and see you soon in the region :-)
Written June 2, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours provided by Provence Amazing Tours
Product Overview: Bandol/Cassis Wine Day Tour : 8hours
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|