Visit Marseille 4H
By Provence Class Driver
We propose a visit of Marseille through the most emblematic places. Your driver will accompany you to each place. It will be easy to discover the city in the best way, in a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle. Your tour is tailor-made: you will be able to take more time on certain places, or shorten the visit of certain monuments or places of the city. Your driver will adapt and make sure to offer you the best experience for your visit.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottles of water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at any hotel in Marseille, or at the Cruise Port during your stopover. We agree in advance, upon confirmation of your tour, pick-up location, return, and schedule. We are flexible and adapt to your visit schedule.
- Marseille, France We will pick you up at any hotel in Marseille for your visit. Depending on the parking possibilities, we will pick you up at the reception of your hotel. If this is not necessary, we will pick you up on the street in front of your hotel.
- Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 3C - Lignes internationales, Porte 3C Port de Marseille Fos, 13015 Marseille, France When disembarking your boat, it will be necessary to direct you towards the Parking in front of Terminal A. (5 to 10 minutes on foot of the boat of cruise according to the location of your boat). Your driver will be in Terminal A's car park, carrying a sign with "PROVENCE CLASS DRIVER".
- Port de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chemin du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 153777P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Visit Marseille 4H
What you can expect during your visit
- We provide you with hydroalcoholic gel and protective masks. Our vehicles are disinfected and cleaned before and after each transfer or visit.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Visit Marseille 4H?
- How much is Visit Marseille 4H?
- Visit Marseille 4H price starts from $307.03. Discover and book Visit Marseille 4H on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit Marseille 4H cancellation policy?
- Visit Marseille 4H cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit Marseille 4H on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit Marseille 4H?
- Visit Marseille 4H is hosted by Provence Class Driver. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Provence Class Driver on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit Marseille 4H on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 153777P4
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1MucemStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Cathedrale de la MajorStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3The PanierStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Le Vieux PortStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Palais du PharoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Basilique Notre Dame de la GardeStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Bad ending for our trip from Marseille airport to Avingnon
The driver was unfamiliar with Avignon streets. While he picked us up on time from the Marseille airport and got us…
Transfer from Marseille to the airport was excellent. Great communication before the trip. Text sent when he was …
On Time Transfer to Marseille Airport
I booked this transfer through GetTransfer.com. The driver was the owner of Provence Class Driver. He was on time a…
Private Car transfer from marseille to Aix-en Provence
Great service, clean, luxury sedan, and excellent pre departure communication! As a single traveler and first time…
Our driver was waiting for us at the airport, he was friendly, good driver and we were very pleased with the servic…
The driver was responsive to my e-mails to confirm, showed up right on-time (6am), was courteous, and easy.