LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Beach
- Entry/Admission - Le Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138969P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour?
- Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour price starts from $312.94. Discover and book Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour cancellation policy?
- Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour?
- Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour is hosted by OohProvence. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact OohProvence on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138969P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer BeachStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Le Parc Ornithologique de Pont de GauStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Christopher had an easy conversational tone in describing his city and we enjoyed seeing and learning without the f…
Tour with Ooh Provence
We spent a wonderful day with Christopher from Ooh Provence touring the wine country of Chateauneuf du Pape. Christ…
Best tour in Provence thanks to Laurent!
We had the best time in Provence thanks to Laurent! We did a 2 day tour: Marsielle and Cassis for day 1 and Luber…
Wonderful Experience for Wine Enthusiasts
We had a WONDERFUL experience on our full day wine tour of Chateauneuf. Great conversation, a comfortable ride (wit…
Short break in Cassis
Absolutely buzzing place, ideal hotel on the harbour & as you may guess the food was great. Try the boat trips wort…
This is the company to use to help you explore all of Provence!
Friendly, knowledgeable and so easy to work with, Ooh Provence is such an amazing tour company. From the beginning …
Excellent way to experience Provence!
Chris and Ooh Provence took my wife and I on an outstanding tour of three wineries in Provence, each unique in thei…
Lovely Day Touring Chateauneuf du Pape
My husband and I had the opportunity to use Ooh Provence for a private wine tour of the Chateauneuf du Pape region …
Travel with Ooh Provence for the best travel experience!
Travel with Ooh Provence for the best travel experience!! Christopher was an amazing guide and communication was ex…
BEST Tour in Provence!!!
I can’t say enough good things about OohProvence! My husband and I booked a day tour of Avignon and the vineyards o…
Ooh Provence is the best tour company for the South of France
If you want to experience the South of France in the best way, hire Ooh Provence for a tour. I feel very fortunate…
Superb Provence experience
Our tour guide, Chris, was knowledgable, accommodating, personable, and a great deal of fun. He gave great insight…
Loved the 1-on-1 experience, learning a lot about Aix, and seeing the town. A great intro to a place I had never be…
Christopher was amazing: smart, informative, cordial, and attentive. We enjoyed learning from our walk through old …
You will not regret booking a tour. Any tour!
We had an amazing time with Chris. But before I get to our actual trip in France, what made me add more tours was a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was a fabulous tour - from exploring the history and architecture of Arles to enjoying the nature and beauty of the Camargue. It was an area I have long wanted to visit and Christopher was an incredible guide. We saw so many different intriguing areas but the day still felt very relaxed - it was like a day trip with a long time friend rather than a formal tour. I can't recommend oohprovence and Christopher Curtis enough, and definitely look forward to more tours with them when I am next in Provence.
Written November 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for reviewing the tour - I had a great time too! The nicest thing doing what we do is that we get to share a little bit of your vacation. The Camargue is a really interesting part of Provence - very different to the cliché, Provence and combined with the ancient Roman town of Arles, we hope to show a new angle to what people know and understand - we are lucky to live in such an interesting and diverse region. Look forward to catching up with you next time you come visit and hope all is well in L.A! Best wishes Christopher OohProvence
Written November 4, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.