per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul de Mausole
- Entry/Admission - Château des Baux de Provence
- Entry/Admission - Carrieres des Lumieres
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up everywhere in Provence.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115390P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour?
- Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour price starts from $488.33. Discover and book Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour cancellation policy?
- Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour?
- Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour is hosted by Provence Private Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Provence Private Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115390P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1St. Paul de MausoleStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Chateau des Baux de ProvenceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Carrieres des LumieresStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour !
We got picked up at our hotel in Aix en Provence by Emily. She speaks very nice English and shew us everything in M…
Cassis is the must
We had a very nice day from our cruise ship docked in Marseille with our guide Stephan. We loved Aix en provence fo…
Excellent tour in Provence
Excellent tour in Provence with Alexandra. She shew us wonderful places and we tasted local food. A lovely day !
We visited Arles with Olivier. He was very knowledgeble and took time to explain all the history of the city and it…
Great tour guide
A wonderful tour with our guide Romain. He picked us up at our hotel in Aix en Provence and gave us a very nice tou…
Very Nice tour
Excellent discovery of Nice old town with Mary. We also walked along the English avenue and took the elevator to th…
Perfect in every way!
Isabelle was lovely! So kind and accommodating. So knowledgeable. There’s a lot to see and learn about in this rema…
Wonderful tour with a professional guide. We visited the arena and learned a lot about Van Gogh with Matilde.
Amazing tour of Marseille
Such a perfect tour of Marseille with Roman. We visited Longchamp palace, Notre Dame and he even drove us to see th…
Marseille always on my mind.
We envoyed our tour with Roman who is an extremely knowledgeable guide and drive us to se all the highlights of Mar…
"It was an amazing tour with our guide Pascal. My family and I had a great day with her. She was so friendly. We lo…
A great experience.
My family and I had a great tour with Romain. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Thank you very …
Unforgivable experience we went through in Marseille and les Calanques. Thanks to our local guide Patrick, fantasti…
Perfect tour of Marseille
The perfect private tour of Marseille, We had such a great insights thanks To our guide.The food was amazing great …
Honeymoon in Provence
For our honeymoon, we prefered Provence. We had an excellent tour. It was unforgettable. Thank you. Highly recommen…
More to explore in Marseille
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We chose this tour because we wanted to see Van Gogh's asylum and the exhibition at Les Baux de Provence and I must admit that the tour was beyond our expectations. Our guide Romain was incredibly knowledgeable and knew all about Van Gogh's life. We were also amazed by the Roman heritage in the area and had time to stop at an olive oil farm.
Written December 19, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to guide you. I wish you an excellent year 2023 and hope to see you back in south of France.
Written December 31, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
É possível fazer as excursão com outras pessoas que não sejam do meu grupo para reduzir custos ?