per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (free WiFi)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur MUCEM Museum
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Marseille Fos Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34565P10
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of XX people per booking is require
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h?
- Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h price starts from $967.86. Discover and book Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h on Tripadvisor
- What is the Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h cancellation policy?
- Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h?
- Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h is hosted by Provence Amazing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Provence Amazing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arles - St Remy - Les Baux de Provence - 8h on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34565P10
- You'll start atMarseilleOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1ArlesStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Les Baux de ProvenceStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Saint-Remy-de-ProvenceStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Convenient place to settle for visiting Cote d'Azur
Toulon by itself is not really worth visiting but it is the best place to settle a base for visiting around the Cot…
A great day
Great tour. Laurent knows all the history of Marseille and was very friendly as he showed us around the city. We ta…
Wonderful Winery Tour
Our approximately 8 hour winery excursion was extraordinary, from beginning to end. Laurent, our guide, was very pl…
Excellent tour with Laurent
Laurent did excellent job when we joined his tour. He is best driver and tour guide for our trips comparing our oth…
A great day tour in Provence from Marseille while on a cruise
We booked a private tour with Laurent while at Marseille port during our cruise. We were 5 people on the tour. Laur…
Fun Intro to Marseille
Laurent knows what he is doing. I could imagine visiting Marseille without this tour. It was a great introduction …
A wonderful day in Provence
Laurent Cygler guided us throughout Provence. We had a wonderful day. He is very knowledgeable and accommodating. T…
ENJOYABLE DAY TOUR
Laurent is certainly an interesting, somewhat eccentric, individual. Spoke excellent English and was very knowledg…
One star. Tour was done in about 4.5 hours, not the adverised 8 hours.
The tour was not 8 hours but only under 5 hrs. Tour was advertised for 8 hours. Only went to 3 wineries which was a…
Alex awesome guide
We had a superb tour with Alex what a character We strolled through town chatting like old friends He took us all…
Discovery Rivie... T00
a wonderful day with laurent
Beautiful day Discovering French wines. Laurent is a very Nice guide Full of Knowledge about the Provence We spend…
This tour was the highlight of our trip. Laurent was very accommodating with pickup and drop-off and communication…
Beautiful, interesting, and a lot of fun :)
An amazing experience! We had a great time with Laurent, who knew a tons about the area and made a lot of adjustmen…
Terrible experience. Completely unreliable
I booked a 4 hour wine tour with this tour company as a shore excursion. The website advises you to get a group tog…
Enjoyable tour. Knowledgeable driver.
Very enjoyable tour going to places we may not have stumbled across ourselves. Driver was very knowledgeable.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
MÁS QUE UN DESVÍO, UN ACIERTO. El Monasterio de St Remy y El Castillo de Les Baux es visita obligatoria en Provenza.
Nos desviamos acertadamente a estas dos regiones de ensueño en Provenza. En St. Remy hicimos el tour de los pasajes de Van Gogh y visitamos el monasterio de St. Paul de Mausole, la experiencia maravillosa y un paseo lleno de historia. En nuestra segunda parada, Les Baux, recorrimos este precioso pueblo medieval lleno de tiendecitas artesanales. Nos volvemos cargados de jabones, lavanda y recuerdos de un viaje que nunca olvidaremos.
Written September 8, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.