per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4 - Accès croisière & marchandises, 13015 Chem. du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31494P60
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can beÂ accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting?
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting price starts from $965.30. Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting cancellation policy?
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting?
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting is hosted by Domitia Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Domitia Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31494P60
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2016
#7 of 111 Transportation in Marseille
- Regina K00MarseilleI would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Marseille. Small sprinter van which makes this tour very personable. The van drives up past where the big tour busses drop tourists off. The guide was amazing, knowledgeable and passionate about his city. He answered any questions we had and encouraged to ask more. My mom could not walk very far and we did not make the meeting point, despite us being late and not making the time frame, he drove over to pick us up and in the end dropped us off right at the ship. Don’t waste your money on any other tour, this was amazing.
- stephenmD7290KQ00Fantastic Day along the Mediterranean!Our guide Djilani (or “Joe”) provided with with an amazing full day tour of 3 beautiful cities along the Mediterranean. After picking us up at our hotel in Aix he drove us to Nice highlighting us stories along the way. In Nice we say the Old City and sampled local specialty Socca. Then to Eze and a tour of a perfume factory much enjoyed by my wife and daughters. Finally a tour of Monaco (we saw the Prince drive out) and free time in Monte Carlo. Joe then delivered us back to our hotel. A fantastic day and highly recommend!
- V5330HAcatherinem00Anthony MiloniHe was excellent. Friendly and sooo accomodating, adjusting the schedule to meet out timelines and requests. The real tour we took wasnt listed. He was able to flex and provide private tour for my husband and I, to include, Eze, Nice Monaco/Monty Carlo's famous casino and grand prix race track. Great job. Thank you.
- davidwK1339HN00Introduction to Marseille.Excellent overview of Marseille. Guide dealt well with some unexpected travelers and helped me find a great location for bouillabaisse. 👍
- Tourist4769773584000Private Shore Excursion: Aix En Provence, Cap Canaille & CassisWe took the Private Shore Excursion: Aix En Provence, Cap Canaille & Cassis. Our guide, Djilani, made it a fun and informative experience for our group of 6. He also made recommendations on what to see and where to eat/experience during out free time ant each location. The scenery and towns were beautiful and he shared background information at each location.
- rachelkN8939EU00Provence tour from ArlesDjilani was a fun and professional guide that took my husband and I from our hotel in Arles to a few different towns in Provence on an 8 hour tour. He treated us to a coffee and croissant in the first town and had many stories as well as history to share. He also made a special stop for us that was not on the original schedule. Very knowledgeable and helpful guide! Car was clean and comfortable. We recommend him to all visiting this region!
- Guide5410344566700A great day in MarseilleWe missed our tour bus and after a few phone calls we were picked up by mini van instead. Our tour guy name was Djilani. We had a great time with him and the other couple from the same ship. He shows us all the most important places in the city in a very interesting prospective. It was fun! We highly recommend Djilani us Your next tour guide.
- DavidLowe022800Highlights of MarseilleDjilani was an excellent tour guide. There was a little mix up in the meeting place, but we were able to call him and everything worked out. There was only the 2 of us, where I think it was supposed to be a group. He could have cancelled easily because of so few numbers, but did not. That is true customer service. He even drove us in his personal BMW. He took us to all the sites described and we were able to have more free time at each location because is was just the two of us. He was very descriptive and knew the history of the city well. We would tour with him again if we come back to Marseille.
- D8505NLjonathans00Camargue parkOur family spent a full day with Djilani in the Camargue park. He was very accommodating and willing to be flexible to add on any activities to make us happy. We had a delicious meal by the picturesque seaside in Saintes-Marie-de-la-mer which was included. Our tour ended with a visit to Aigues-Mortes a lovely charming town with Roman ruins. For sone extra adventure for your kids ask to add on the quads!!!!
- alexbV4706PO00Wonderful tour and guide!We really enjoyed our tour with Djilani. We had actually booked a different tour but when we met him he suggested a different location because the lavender fields were not in bloom & would have been disappointing. He asked us what we wanted to see and he did a wonderful job of showing us beautiful landscapes, and catering to our needs. It was a wonderful experience overall! Thanks for an amazing day Djilani!
- stand73200Marseille Historical HighlightsGreat sites fantastic guide - Joe was knowledgeable, wonderful and insightful into Marseille and its history
- brynb38800Highly recommendedI booked a private all-day tour of the Luberon area of Provence with my daughter. Our guide, Djilani, took us on an unforgettable tour of villages and sights including l’Isle-sur-Sorgue, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Gordes, Abbaye de Sénanque, Roussillon, Pont Julien, and Bonnieux. We never would have been able to see so many wonderful places on our own in one day. Djilani re-confirmed the tour in advance, arrived early, and was very friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible. He customized the tour to include our particular interests and stops at a café, cheese shop, winery, and restaurant. He’s a good driver and his van is new, comfortable, and well air-conditioned. He offered a great balance of guided experiences and independent time in each village. I will book more tours with him in the future when I‘m back in Provence or the French Riviera. Highly recommended!
- vtonagel00Best way to see the French Riviera!Highly recommend! This was our first private tour and it was best part of our entire trip! We will be a life long customer of this company after this experience! Ask for Joe. He was very friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. He offered many recommendations, photo stops, and gave plenty of free time. This was the absolute best way to visit the French Riviera!
- 97candaces00Marseille & CassisJoe was a great guide, full of information. You could tell he was proud of his homeland. As an extra, he added the cliff over Cassis. The view was spectacular!
- A966ZEcarlosj00Great Marseille tourWe had a great time. Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Was there to make sure we enjoyed the tour. Thanks a lot.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting provided by Domitia Tours
Product Overview: Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos