Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at17 Boulevard Jacques Saade17 Boulevard Jacques Saade, 13002 Marseille, FranceIn Front of "Fragonard" shopSee address & details
- 1L'Esperantine de MarseilleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2La Descente des AccoulesStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byVieux-Port de Marseille
- 3Ferry BoatStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Place de LencheStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Restaurant le 13Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Santa GustoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Le Glacier du RoiStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Maison JanotStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atLa Compagnie Candy24 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, FranceTour ends in the heart of Marseilles : the old port.See address & details
17 Boulevard Jacques Saade, 13002 Marseille, France
La Compagnie Candy, 24 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - L'Esperantine de Marseille
- Entry/Admission - La Descente des Accoules
- Entry/Admission - Ferry Boat
- Entry/Admission - Place de Lenche
- Entry/Admission - Restaurant le 13
- Entry/Admission - Santa Gusto
- Entry/Admission - Le Glacier du Roi
- Entry/Admission - Maison Janot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum number of guests applies.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
We enjoyed the tour overall - it was informative, delicious, and we had a fun group to share the tastings with. But the portions were small, and we felt it was overpriced for what we received. We didn't do three of the stops outlined in the itinerary (ice cream, candy shop and…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from EmmanuelD195, Owner at Great Marseille Food Tour Experience
Responded Feb 14, 2020
Hi we apologise if you think the portions were small, and from now we will always ask if our guests want to taste more at each stop. About the list of stops : -L'Esperantine de Marseille - Your started there -Comptoir O Huiles - Definively closed, you stopped instead at a Shop to taste a glass of pastis (local aperitive) with tapenade (olive paste) -Wine shop - You had 2 glass of wine with cheese and cold cut -Santa Gusto - We stop there only when the stop above is closed Restaurant - You had a "bouillabaiisse" there and maybe you agreed more -like a pizza or desert- if guide asked you. La Compagnie Candy - Definitively closed, we apologise to not provide you ice cream, but it is difficult to find some in winter. Thanks again for your remarks and we will do better next time. King regards Emmanuel.
The tour is not long but it's was very informative and tasting the food was great. Kudos to our tour guide.
Date of experience: October 2019
My best day so far. A fascinating and educational experience of Marseille’s best food and drink. Great fun too. Highly recommend.
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from Marley_fadabike, Guest Relations Manager at Great Marseille Food Tour Experience
Responded Sep 20, 2019
Amazing! We are so glad we were able to provide you with such a wonderful tour experience discovering the amazing food of France. Is't the Marseille speciality, Bouillabaisse fish soup, just amazing? Thanks for the review.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: E-Bike Tours Marseille
Beautiful area with much to see!
I've thought about this review for a long time since our tour was back in February. Having been on multiple tours …
Excellent way of seeing city
Julien is a top star guide and with his great command of English and quick wit and humour this was an excellent tri…
Tour for experienced bikers that gives great (over)view!
The meeting point is in the Vieux Port. We were a family of four (48-46-18-16) and there was another couple. We had…
Our guide ( Manu ) was very nice and explained a lot about Marseille. He recommended places to eat, swim, and visit…
Amazing tour to get an overview of the highlights of Marseille
Again a great bike tour booked via baja bikes. Our guide Manu showed us around the most beautiful places in Marseil…
Emmanuel was a great tour guide and gave some great recommendations. The electric bikes were ideal for getting arou…
Let it roll
I had a fun day on the electric bike tour. We got to ride along the beautiful coastline on very comfortable electri…
An absolutely wonderful adventure through the city with an exceptional guide!
In a sense, the title captures it all. To be more specific, we were so happy to be with Joseph, who is a wonderful …
Best Way to see Marseille
This bike tour was our absolute favorite thing from our entire 2 week trip! THIS IS A MUST-DO if you have a day in …
Biking after 20 years!
Not having ridden a bike since my daughter was an infant meant this half day tour was going to be an interesting ex…
Guided cycling tour
Very beautiful ride along the coast on ebikes. Easy meet-up along Marseille harbor. Very good and informative guide…
Highlight of out trip
A last minute decision to view Marseille on the E bike with Emmanuel from Fada Bike was perfect!! One of the riders…
TO THE END OF THE WORLD AND DESTRESSED
We booked this trip and Valentino was our very attentive full guide. he immediately brought us into the southern at…
What a Wonderful Fun way to see Marseille!!!!
We were on a 10 port cruise and had an excursion planned in each port and this was one of the best! The Electric B…
Cindy was very nice helpful and fun. Views were great and the bikes were a pleasure to ride especially up the hill…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 285 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 492 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 569 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Great Marseille Food Tour Experience
Which attractions will I visit with Great Marseille Food Tour Experience?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Great Marseille Food Tour Experience on Tripadvisor
How much is Great Marseille Food Tour Experience?
Great Marseille Food Tour Experience price starts from $106.25. Discover and book Great Marseille Food Tour Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the Great Marseille Food Tour Experience cancellation policy?
Great Marseille Food Tour Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Great Marseille Food Tour Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Great Marseille Food Tour Experience?
Great Marseille Food Tour Experience is hosted by E-Bike Tours Marseille. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact E-Bike Tours Marseille on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Great Marseille Food Tour Experience on Tripadvisor